- Freedom of conscience vs. global population policies (Part 12)
- Vaccines, Canada and Law – Part 2 – Information on the “required” and “offered” school vaccinations for Ontario children and adolescents
- Freedom of conscience vs. global population policies (Part 11)
- U.S. patent examples relating to fertility management, immunocontraceptive vaccines, special addiction and Alzheimer’s “vaccines”, Canadian government funding of vaccines and genomics
- U.S. patent related to “human fertility control” and “vaccination” – includes a discussion of the hazard of vaccination-induced auto-immune disease
- Some U.S. Patents Relating to Vaccination and Fertility
- PZP Fertility Impairing Vaccine for Animals in Canadian Patents Database
- PZP Fertility Control Agent for Animals is a Vaccine
- Vaccines, Canada and Law – Part 1 – Background Information
- Freedom of conscience vs. global population policies (Part 10) (Updated: Dec. 20)
- Powerful Film on Vaccines: Lethal Injection
- Freedom of conscience vs. global population policies (Part 9) (Nov. 29)
- Freedom of conscience vs. global population policies (Part 8) (Nov. 17)
- Did you miss this when listening to mainstream media mercenaries? Vaccine-autism cover-up – CDC whistleblower admits to fraud
- Freedom of conscience vs. global population policies (Part 7) (Update 5: Nov. 15)
- Government also announces more threats to due process and rights as Bill C-44 introduced – CSIS powers beefed up under new bill tabled by Steven Blaney
- “Je suis sûr qu’il y a quelqu’un qui lui a lavé le cerveau.” Analysis and comparison of both incidents: stories on Martin Couture-Rouleau who struck the two soldiers with his car
- CIGI and ICLEI studying Agenda 21 and Rio+20 “community sustainability plans” – What local “partner” strategies are working to create “global environmental governance” [world government] ?
- Agenda 21 municipal primer
- Conservative MP openly acknowledges and attacks Agenda 21 (in biased way)
- Results of Tuesday’s war vote in Parliament (157-134) – and example of “closure”
- ONE REASON WHY CANADA SHOULDN’T JOIN THE WAR: Reports of civilian casualties after U.S. airstrikes against ISIS/ISIL in September
- Canada-China investment treaty (FIPA) to come into force Oct. 1 – no debate in Parliament – royal prerogative – secret arbitration against any government policies in Canada (same with other trade agreements)
- If they were serious about stopping ISIL/ISIS, Canada, US and Britain would pressure their allies Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Qatar to cut off their funding instead of using ISIS as justification to invade Syria
- Who Rules Canada? Privy Council Oath of service and secrecy
- Mysterious numerology in January IMF speech
- Freedom of conscience vs. global population policies (Part 1)
- Support the rights of Ontario doctors to follow their conscience
- Series: Notes on Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
- Series: Notes on Brave New World Revisited by Aldous Huxley
- On the Esalen Institute: deep change in self & society (updated July 19)
- The Middle Chamber interviews Jan Irvin and Joe Atwill: The CIA and the Counterculture
- May 11, 2014 – Who Rules Canada? The Oath
- Rule by Banks: Bail-in Provision in 2013 Canadian Budget
- Forsaken Principles of Canadian Society
- New World Order Speeches of President George H. W. Bush
- Overview of the Power Structure – Part II
- Overview of the Power Structure – Part I
- In the Shadow of Hermes: Secrets of Communism (and of America)
- Norman Dodd (Reece Committee) – his talk with president of Ford Foundation, merging of Soviet & American systems, Carnegie Endowment minutes
- Norman Dodd (Reece Committee) on Carnegie Foundation – war for changing society, collectivism
- Why in the world are they spraying?
- What in the world are they spraying?
- Gnostic Media interviews Dr. Rima Laibow on health, vaccines, autism & caste system of Huxley's Brave New World
- Standardized education for a brave new world: Gnostic Media interviews Clint Richardson on CORE and human capital management
- Red Ice interviews Larken Rose on the violence of the State
- Red Ice interviews Nathan Fraser on the system of law & authority
- Audio of Terence McKenna admitting to being "recruited" to an "organization", working in "deep background" and "public relations"
- David Rosenhan's experiment to see whether psychiatry was a real science or for political control
- Alliance of elite organizations urge Ontario government to force human carbon units to pay more for the privilege of living
- Mind control and weaponized anthropology
- Top Ontario education official and premier’s appointee charged with making child porn. Also, overview of childhood sexualization efforts in Ontario
- Action Canada: "Canada’s leading public policy fellowship"
- Former Ontario government education adviser , U of T professor facing child porn charges. His UNESCO writings about unity, "common purpose", "change knowledge"
- "Anglophile network" – Tragedy and Hope by Carroll Quigley
- Documentary: the Crazy Rulers of the World
- Quotes from Bertrand Russell’s "Impact of Science on Society"
- Manufacturing the Deadhead: the planning of a new dark age
- Via Rail train plot and Boston bombing combined to pass S-7, the Combating Terrorism Act. What would Diefenbaker think? Does his Bill of Rights contradict S-7?
- Non-consent strategy: how can it be adapted to Canada?
- Lights go on with this: history connected, research discussion on MKUltra, cybernetics & social control
- Important: Can we use this strategy to refuse consent? Interview with Freeman Burt and Clint Richardson on chemtrails, public notices, mortgages
- Provision for Cyprus style "bail-ins" in the Canadian federal budget
- Response to TVO Agenda’s wide-spectrum propaganda attack on the "anti-science" public
- Amazing history lesson on elites & education: Trivium Method vs. Classical Trivium
- The Net: the planning and building of a scientifically controlled world order
- Secret History: Kinsey's Paedophiles
- The Children of Table 34 – Alfred Kinsey's pedophile-based research
- The Kinsey Coverup
- "The Kinsey Syndrome" on his use of pedophiles, sexual revolution based on fraud, pornography’s connection with sex crimes
- Documentary "Originators of Early Sexualization" exposes Kinsey and modern sex education
- Aldous Huxley: the ultimate revolution, speech at Berkeley
- The Next Million Years by Charles Galton Darwin (1), on population control and eugenics
- Zbigniew Brzezinski, Between Two Ages, Part 14 – threat of a controlled society, use of technology, planning vs. freedom
- Gnostic Media: A Round Table Discussion on Caesar’s Messiah, government use of religion, Wasson, Huxleys, opium, letter to Orwell
- Commentary on "Propaganda" by Jacques Ellul (6)
- Global power-grabbers: "too many people", "running out of water", "running out of food", "we have to all be vegetarians", "stern" propaganda lecture in Guardian, site funded by Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- The Law by Frederic Bastiat
- The Future We Don’t Want: The Canadian government should renounce UN Agenda 21
- Between Two Ages by Zbigniew Brzezinski – Series Contents
- H. G. Wells, The Open Conspiracy
- H. G. Wells, Imperialism and the Open Conspiracy
- Tragedy and Hope by Carroll Quigley
- Aldous Huxley's letter to George Orwell comparing predictions in Brave New World and 1984
- Key information: Antony C. Sutton interview on Wall Street support for totalitarian regimes
- KGB agent Bezmenov interview on the subversion process
- Charlotte Iserbyt – The Secret History of Western Education
- Mike Wallace interview with Aldous Huxley
- U.S. scientists deliberately infected Guatemalans with STDs
- UN & US involvement: 1990’s mass forced sterilization in Peru
- Oxford professor calls for mass drugging for "cognitive enhancement"
- Carbon taxes
- Documentary on monetary system: "Oh Canada Our Bought and Sold Out Land"
- Zbigniew Brzezinski “Between Two Ages”, Part 2
- John Lennon tells the truth on "overpopulation"
- Bill Gates – population reduction and zero CO2 (same thing)
- Zbigniew Brzezinski "Between Two Ages", Part 1
- H. G. Wells “The Open Conspiracy”, Part 16
- H. G. Wells “The Open Conspiracy”, Part 3
- Georgia Guidestones
- Boycott Television – Turn Off Your TV
- UK Ministry of Defence Strategic Trends Reports
- Adverse reactions to shingles vaccine
- The Despicable George Bernard Shaw
- Getting to the Point
- Bank of Canada: New World Order Speech from June 2009
- The Future is Here: Flattening Suburbs and Shredding Roads (June 16, 2009)
- Rule by NGOs: Libertarian Rejection of “Smart Growth” (May 31, 2009)
- Q&A – Western Standard Freedom Issues [2008 election] (October 12, 2008)
- Q&A Canadian Firearms Institute – www.itsnowornever.ca [2008 election] (October 11, 2008)
- Statement at Albert Campbell All-Candidates Debate [2008 election] (war, civil liberties, climate change, etc.) (October 10, 2008)
- Statement on CFRB 1010 [2008 election] (October 9, 2008)
- Dion and Harper send clear message to Canadians – dissent over 9/11 and other issues will not be tolerated [2008 election] (September 28, 2008)
- Scarborough-Rouge River Campaign Issues and Bio [2008 election] (September 28, 2008)
- “Responsibility 911” and the Statue of Responsibility  – Example of Communitarianism (June 22, 2008)
- The Philosophy of Liberty (Animation) (June 20, 2008)
- Rejecting Earth Hour (March 31, 2008)
- What a Surprise – Contradicted by the Fraser Institute (on North American Union) (March 24, 2008)
- My Speech at Feb. 16 SPP Protest in Toronto  (March 9, 2008)
- Aesop on the Thieves (November 26, 2007)
- November 14 (Lester Pearson Collegiate, Malvern) Debate Opening Statement (November 20, 2005)
- Liberty Quotations (November 20, 2005)
- Libertarian Involvement in Electoral Politics (June 5, 2005)
- MKULTRA: Abusive Mind Control Experiments in Canada (May 22, 2005)
Another threat . . . confronts liberal democracy. More directly linked to the impact of technology, it involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled and directed society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite whose claim to political power would rest on allegedly superior scientific know-how. Unhindered by the restraints of traditional liberal values, this elite would not hesitate to achieve its political ends by using the latest modern techniques for influencing public behavior and keeping society under close surveillance and control.
— Zbigniew Brzezinski, Between Two Ages: America’s Role in the Technetronic Era, 1970
You must all know half a dozen people at least who are no use in this world, who are more trouble than they are worth. Just put them there and say Sir, or Madam, now will you be kind enough to justify your existence? If you can’t justify your existence, if you’re not pulling your weight, if you’re not producing as much as you consume or perhaps a little more, then, clearly, we cannot use the organizations of our society for the purpose of keeping you alive, because your life does not benefit us and it can’t be of very much use to yourself.
— George Bernard Shaw, Fabian socialist, film clip of a speech included in The Soviet Story
The theme of this conference – ‘Adapting to a New World Order’ – suggests that it is clear how global commerce and finance will be reorganized in the wake of the current crisis. However, the outcome is far from preordained. How we manage the rebalancing of the global economy could profoundly influence how open, equitable, and prosperous the New World Order will be. Globalized product, capital, and labour markets lie at the heart of the New World Order to which we should aspire … The second important correction in this period of transition to the ‘New World Order’ will be characterized by significant stock adjustments in the financial and real sectors of major industrialized economies . . .
— Mark Carney, Governor of the Bank of Canada, International Economic Forum of the Americas Conference of Montreal, June 11, 2009, from Bank for International Settlements website: bis.org
Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of.
— Ruth Bader Ginsburg, U.S. Supreme Court Justice, interview published in New York Times Magazine, July 7, 2009
Polio, the dreaded paralyzing disease stamped out in the industrialized world, is spreading in Nigeria. And health officials say in some cases, it’s caused by the vaccine used to fight it. In July, the World Health Organization issued a warning that this vaccine-spread virus might extend beyond Africa. So far, 124 Nigerian children have been paralyzed this year – about twice those afflicted in 2008 … In 2007, health experts reported that amid Nigeria’s ongoing outbreak of wild polio viruses, 69 children had also been paralyzed in a new outbreak caused by the mutation of a vaccine’s virus. Back then, WHO said the vaccine-linked outbreak would be swiftly overcome – yet two years later, cases continue to mount. They have since identified polio cases linked to the vaccine dating back as far as 2005 … Some experts now say that once viruses from vaccines start circulating they can become just as dangerous as wild viruses.
— From Associated Press article: “Polio surge in Nigeria after vaccine virus mutates” by Maria Cheng, August 14, 2009
“The Common Enemy of Humanity is Man: In searching for a new enemy to unite us [politically], we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. In their totality and in their interactions these phenomena do constitute a common threat which demands the solidarity of all peoples [world government]. But in designating them as the enemy, we fall into the trap about which we have already warned, namely mistaking symptoms for causes. All these dangers are caused by human intervention [or government intervention, or made up or hyped] and it is only through changed attitudes and behaviour [submission to authoritarian indoctrination and post-consumer rationing] that they can be overcome. The real enemy, then, is humanity itself.
— Alexander King and Bertrand Schneider, The First Global Revolution: A Report by the Council of the Club of Rome (page 115), 1991
In addition to these pragmatic goals, the powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences. The apex of the system was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basle, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world’s central banks which were themselves private corporations.
— Carroll Quigley, Tragedy and Hope, 1966
The extension of British rule throughout the world, the perfecting of a system of emigration from the United Kingdom and of colonization by British subjects of all lands wherein the means of livelihood are attainable by energy, labour, and enterprise, … the ultimate recovery of the United States of America as an integral part of a British Empire, the consolidation of the whole Empire, the inauguration of a system of Colonial Representation in the Imperial Parliament which may tend to weld together the disjointed members of the Empire, and finally the foundation of so great a power as to hereafter render wars impossible and promote the best interests of humanity.
— From the first will of Cecil Rhodes (1877), as quoted by Carroll Quigley in The Anglo-American Establishment
The developed world is likely to experience a degree of transformation as it moves from a consumerist society based on freedom of choice to a more constrained, sustainable societal model that provides financial and social rewards to encourage greener practices and discourage waste.
— U.K. Ministry of Defence Strategic Trends Programme Global Strategic Trends – Out to 2040 (4th Edition, 2010)
Diet, injections, and injunctions will combine, from a very early age, to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable, and any serious criticism of the powers that be will become psychologically impossible. Even if all are miserable, all will believe themselves happy, because the government will tell them that they are so.
— Bertrand Russell, The Impact of Science on Society, 1953
There does exist, and has existed for a generation, an international Anglophile network which operates, to some extent, in the way the radical Right believes the Communists act. In fact, this network, which we may identify as the Round Table Groups, has no aversion to cooperating with the Communists, or any other groups, and frequently does so. I know of the operations of this network because I have studied it for twenty years and was permitted for two years, in the early 1960’s, to examine its papers and secret records. I have no aversion to it or to most of its aims and have, for much of my life, been close to it and to many of its instruments. I have objected, both in the past and recently, to a few of its policies (notably to its belief that England was an Atlantic rather than a European Power and must be allied, or even federated, with the United States and must remain isolated from Europe), but in general my chief difference of opinion is that it wishes to remain unknown, and I believe its role in history is significant enough to be known.
— Carroll Quigley, Tragedy and Hope, 1966, p. 950
. . . there remains a residuum of original and intelligent people in banking or associated with banking or mentally interested in banking, who do realize that banking plays a very important and interesting part in the world’s affairs, who are curious about their own intricate function and disposed towards a scientific investigation of its origins, conditions, and future possibilities. Such types move naturally towards the Open Conspiracy. Their enquiries carry them inevitably outside the bankers’ habitual field to an examination of the nature, drift, and destiny of the entire economic process.
— H. G. Wells, The Open Conspiracy, 1933
. . . already widespread concern about the possibility of biological and chemical tampering with what has until now been considered the immutable essence of man. Human conduct, some argue, can be predetermined and subjected to deliberate control. Man is increasingly acquiring the capacity to determine the sex of his children, to affect through drugs the extent of their intelligence, and to modify and control their personalities. Speaking of a future at most only decades away, an experimenter in intelligence control asserted, “I foresee the time when we shall have the means and therefore, inevitably, the temptation to manipulate the behavior and intellectual functioning of all the people through environmental and biochemical manipulation of the brain.
— Zbigniew Brzezinski, Between Two Ages: America’s Role in the Technetronic Era, 1971