- U.S. Congressional Research Service report on TPP
- Former US Labor Secretary Robert Reich explains what is wrong with TPP
- Leaked text (allegedly) of TPP
- U.S. Democratic Party platform vs. TPP and “free trade” negotiations
- TPP and Canada
- TPP secrecy and Australia
- TPP: extreme IP provisions, including “data exclusivity” for medical research
- TPP: international tribunal can be used against national laws (leaked text)
- US Congressman Issa questions Obama on TPP, leaked IP text
- Congressman Alan Grayson challenges TPP
- Eugenics and Other Evils by G. K. Chesterton
- Freedom of conscience vs. global population policies (Part 14) (conclusion)
- Bill C-51 Anti-terrorism Act and Bill C-44 – hammering a few more nails in the coffin of Canadian rights and freedoms (updated)
- U.S. patent examples relating to fertility management, immunocontraceptive vaccines, special addiction and Alzheimer’s “vaccines”, Canadian government funding of vaccines and genomics
- U.S. patent related to “human fertility control” and “vaccination” – includes a discussion of the hazard of vaccination-induced auto-immune disease
- Powerful Film on Vaccines: Lethal Injection
- Did you miss this when listening to mainstream media mercenaries? Vaccine-autism cover-up – CDC whistleblower admits to fraud
- Canada-China investment treaty (FIPA) to come into force Oct. 1 – no debate in Parliament – royal prerogative – secret arbitration against any government policies in Canada (same with other trade agreements)
- Who Rules Canada? Privy Council Oath of service and secrecy
- Freedom of conscience vs. global population policies (Part 1)
- Series: Notes on Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
- Series: Notes on Brave New World Revisited by Aldous Huxley
- Commentary on Aldous Huxley’s Brave New World Revisited – Part 8
- Commentary on Aldous Huxley’s Brave New World Revisited – Part 7
- Commentary on Brave New World Revisited – Part 4
- Commentary on Brave New World by Aldous Huxley – Part 11 – Conclusion
- Rule by Banks: Bail-in Provision in 2013 Canadian Budget
- Forsaken Principles of Canadian Society
- New World Order Speeches of President George H. W. Bush
- In the Shadow of Hermes: Secrets of Communism (and of America)
- Norman Dodd (Reece Committee) – his talk with president of Ford Foundation, merging of Soviet & American systems, Carnegie Endowment minutes
- Norman Dodd (Reece Committee) on Carnegie Foundation – war for changing society, collectivism
- Why in the world are they spraying?
- Audio of Terence McKenna admitting to being "recruited" to an "organization", working in "deep background" and "public relations"
- Quotes from Bertrand Russell’s "Impact of Science on Society"
- Manufacturing the Deadhead: the planning of a new dark age
- Lights go on with this: history connected, research discussion on MKUltra, cybernetics & social control
- Amazing history lesson on elites & education: Trivium Method vs. Classical Trivium
- The Net: the planning and building of a scientifically controlled world order
- Secret History: Kinsey's Paedophiles
- The Children of Table 34 – Alfred Kinsey’s pedophile-based research
- The Kinsey Coverup
- "The Kinsey Syndrome" on his use of pedophiles, sexual revolution based on fraud, pornography’s connection with sex crimes
- Documentary "Originators of Early Sexualization" exposes Kinsey and modern sex education
- Aldous Huxley: the ultimate revolution, speech at Berkeley
- The Next Million Years by Charles Galton Darwin (1), on population control and eugenics
- Niki Raapana on Communitarianism (Agenda 21 is part of it)
- Gnostic Media: A Round Table Discussion on Caesar’s Messiah, government use of religion, Wasson, Huxleys, opium, letter to Orwell
- Commentary on "Propaganda" by Jacques Ellul (6)
- World’s "first" genetically modified human babies
- The Future We Don’t Want: The Canadian government should renounce UN Agenda 21
- Between Two Ages by Zbigniew Brzezinski – Series Contents
- H. G. Wells, The Open Conspiracy
- H. G. Wells, Imperialism and the Open Conspiracy
- Aldous Huxley's letter to George Orwell comparing predictions in Brave New World and 1984
- Key information: Antony C. Sutton interview on Wall Street support for totalitarian regimes
- KGB agent Bezmenov interview on the subversion process
- Charlotte Iserbyt – The Secret History of Western Education
- U.S. government coercive sterilization of Indian women and the poor in the 1970's
- Mike Wallace interview with Aldous Huxley
- U.S. scientists deliberately infected Guatemalans with STDs
- UN & US involvement: 1990’s mass forced sterilization in Peru
- Documentary on monetary system: "Oh Canada Our Bought and Sold Out Land"
- Zbigniew Brzezinski “Between Two Ages”, Part 2
- John Lennon tells the truth on "overpopulation"
- Bill Gates – population reduction and zero CO2 (same thing)
- John Holdren, population control & planetary regime
- Georgia Guidestones
- Adverse reactions to shingles vaccine
- H. G. Wells “Imperialism and the Open Conspiracy” Part 2
- The Despicable George Bernard Shaw
- Bank of Canada: New World Order Speech from June 2009
- Rule by NGOs: Libertarian Rejection of “Smart Growth” (May 31, 2009)
- Dion and Harper send clear message to Canadians – dissent over 9/11 and other issues will not be tolerated [2008 election] (September 28, 2008)
- MKULTRA: Abusive Mind Control Experiments in Canada (May 22, 2005)
Another threat . . . confronts liberal democracy. More directly linked to the impact of technology, it involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled and directed society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite whose claim to political power would rest on allegedly superior scientific know-how. Unhindered by the restraints of traditional liberal values, this elite would not hesitate to achieve its political ends by using the latest modern techniques for influencing public behavior and keeping society under close surveillance and control.
You must all know half a dozen people at least who are no use in this world, who are more trouble than they are worth. Just put them there and say Sir, or Madam, now will you be kind enough to justify your existence? If you can’t justify your existence, if you’re not pulling your weight, if you’re not producing as much as you consume or perhaps a little more, then, clearly, we cannot use the organizations of our society for the purpose of keeping you alive, because your life does not benefit us and it can’t be of very much use to yourself.
The theme of this conference – ‘Adapting to a New World Order’ – suggests that it is clear how global commerce and finance will be reorganized in the wake of the current crisis. However, the outcome is far from preordained. How we manage the rebalancing of the global economy could profoundly influence how open, equitable, and prosperous the New World Order will be. Globalized product, capital, and labour markets lie at the heart of the New World Order to which we should aspire … The second important correction in this period of transition to the ‘New World Order’ will be characterized by significant stock adjustments in the financial and real sectors of major industrialized economies . . .
Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of.
Polio, the dreaded paralyzing disease stamped out in the industrialized world, is spreading in Nigeria. And health officials say in some cases, it’s caused by the vaccine used to fight it. In July, the World Health Organization issued a warning that this vaccine-spread virus might extend beyond Africa. So far, 124 Nigerian children have been paralyzed this year – about twice those afflicted in 2008 … In 2007, health experts reported that amid Nigeria’s ongoing outbreak of wild polio viruses, 69 children had also been paralyzed in a new outbreak caused by the mutation of a vaccine’s virus. Back then, WHO said the vaccine-linked outbreak would be swiftly overcome – yet two years later, cases continue to mount. They have since identified polio cases linked to the vaccine dating back as far as 2005 … Some experts now say that once viruses from vaccines start circulating they can become just as dangerous as wild viruses.
“The Common Enemy of Humanity is Man: In searching for a new enemy to unite us [politically], we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. In their totality and in their interactions these phenomena do constitute a common threat which demands the solidarity of all peoples [world government]. But in designating them as the enemy, we fall into the trap about which we have already warned, namely mistaking symptoms for causes. All these dangers are caused by human intervention [or government intervention, or made up or hyped] and it is only through changed attitudes and behaviour [submission to authoritarian indoctrination and post-consumer rationing] that they can be overcome. The real enemy, then, is humanity itself.
In addition to these pragmatic goals, the powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences. The apex of the system was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basle, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world’s central banks which were themselves private corporations.
The extension of British rule throughout the world, the perfecting of a system of emigration from the United Kingdom and of colonization by British subjects of all lands wherein the means of livelihood are attainable by energy, labour, and enterprise, … the ultimate recovery of the United States of America as an integral part of a British Empire, the consolidation of the whole Empire, the inauguration of a system of Colonial Representation in the Imperial Parliament which may tend to weld together the disjointed members of the Empire, and finally the foundation of so great a power as to hereafter render wars impossible and promote the best interests of humanity.
The developed world is likely to experience a degree of transformation as it moves from a consumerist society based on freedom of choice to a more constrained, sustainable societal model that provides financial and social rewards to encourage greener practices and discourage waste.
Diet, injections, and injunctions will combine, from a very early age, to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable, and any serious criticism of the powers that be will become psychologically impossible. Even if all are miserable, all will believe themselves happy, because the government will tell them that they are so.
There does exist, and has existed for a generation, an international Anglophile network which operates, to some extent, in the way the radical Right believes the Communists act. In fact, this network, which we may identify as the Round Table Groups, has no aversion to cooperating with the Communists, or any other groups, and frequently does so. I know of the operations of this network because I have studied it for twenty years and was permitted for two years, in the early 1960’s, to examine its papers and secret records. I have no aversion to it or to most of its aims and have, for much of my life, been close to it and to many of its instruments. I have objected, both in the past and recently, to a few of its policies (notably to its belief that England was an Atlantic rather than a European Power and must be allied, or even federated, with the United States and must remain isolated from Europe), but in general my chief difference of opinion is that it wishes to remain unknown, and I believe its role in history is significant enough to be known.
. . . there remains a residuum of original and intelligent people in banking or associated with banking or mentally interested in banking, who do realize that banking plays a very important and interesting part in the world’s affairs, who are curious about their own intricate function and disposed towards a scientific investigation of its origins, conditions, and future possibilities. Such types move naturally towards the Open Conspiracy. Their enquiries carry them inevitably outside the bankers’ habitual field to an examination of the nature, drift, and destiny of the entire economic process.
. . . already widespread concern about the possibility of biological and chemical tampering with what has until now been considered the immutable essence of man. Human conduct, some argue, can be predetermined and subjected to deliberate control. Man is increasingly acquiring the capacity to determine the sex of his children, to affect through drugs the extent of their intelligence, and to modify and control their personalities. Speaking of a future at most only decades away, an experimenter in intelligence control asserted, “I foresee the time when we shall have the means and therefore, inevitably, the temptation to manipulate the behavior and intellectual functioning of all the people through environmental and biochemical manipulation of the brain.