Note: contents is disturbing but there are a lot of important details in this film
Dr. Judith Reisman lists documentaries on Alfred Kinsey and the childhood sexualization agenda.
This subject may be very new to many people. Remember that there are certain topics that are more and more off-limits, especially in Canada so it takes some effort to approach them. That’s why you may not see much information available.
Also people are divided in different ways now, especially with religion. The religious point of view may not be helpful for everyone, but please have an open mind. Watch and consider this film very carefully. Notice the information about the curriculum.
Not everything is covered in this film. Piecing together the big picture can help us understand the reality of what is happening with education internationally. Read about the influence of the big foundations. Also read “Brave New World” by Aldous Huxley. Also read about his brother’s organization UNESCO and the documents they put out. We could go on and on, but it all ties together.
Most of us don’t even know about proposed changes to the curriculum. We accept gradually what we are taught and what we are exposed to throughout our lives as something harmless and progressive rather than something that is going to destroy our whole society. Others might disagree with the changes but they won’t perceive the organized nature of those changes and the power behind them.
As far as Ontario and Canada is concerned, we need to pay more attention to what is happening in this difficult and sensitive area. The stakes are very high and a lot of the damage has already been done.
- Ontario – UNESCO – Sex Education
- Ontario government pushes back against abortion dissent – Brave New World policies full steam ahead
- Freud: “they don’t realize that we are bringing them the plague” – did he mean a promiscuous, sexually obsessed, dysfunctional society?
- UNESCO report from 2009 and International Planned Parenthood Foundation propaganda from 2011
- Sex indoctrination of children in Australia: “heterosexuality not the norm”
- Psychiatrists on control, education, family, the soul and world government
- Charlotte Iserbyt – The Secret History of Western Education
- Cutting Through the Matrix: Alan Watt on Adorno and cultural destruction