DVD: The Kinsey Coverup (15 min)
Dr. Judith Reisman lists documentaries on Alfred Kinsey and the childhood sexualization agenda.
Judith Reisman’s research on Kinsey
Points discussed in The Kinsey Coverup:
- Kinsey began his research in the 1930’s.
- Grant from Rockefeller Foundation.
- Discussion about Hollywood propaganda film “Kinsey” starring Liam Neeson.
- His first book in 1938: Sexual Behavior in the Human Male
- According to Judith Reisman, one of his researchers said he threw out the results from 75% of the people he interviewed.
- His distorted data were absurd: e.g. claimed that 40% of married women were having affairs.
- Reisman says the whole presentation of Kinsey was Madison-Avenue scripted.
- Interview with one of the victims. She saw her grandfather (her paid abuser) ask Kinsey for the cheque and she saw him hand him the cheque. Basically he filled out reports for Kinsey. The abuse was timed with a stopwatch.
- Hundreds of children were used in these experiments.
- Kinsey claimed to use the diaries of sexual predators. The team protected their identities.
- Nazi pedophile Balluseck admitted in German court that Kinsey asked him to produce the data. This case never made it to American newspapers according to Reisman. Kinsey wrote to Balluseck and to another pedophile called “Mr. Green”.
- Kinsey testified at state legislatures advocating that the penalties of sex criminals be lowered.
- “Model Penal Code” is a blueprint to revise criminal law (1955). For example, Kinsey was cited 6 times in 12 pages.
- The result was that child molestors only went to jail for a few years.
- Hugh Hefner cited Kinsey often to justify his pornography and to overcome the laws.
- Kinsey’s distorted data was used to justify Roe vs. Wade and overturning abortion laws, making ridiculous claims that over 25% of married women had abortions and that 95% of single women had abortions.
- He saw himself as a social engineer.
- The old sexual mores protected women and children from predators.
- Most sex education is based on Kinsey’s research.
Related, more info:
“The Kinsey Syndrome” on his use of pedophiles, sexual revolution based on fraud, pornography’s connection with sex crimes
Swiss documentary “Originators of Early Sexualization” exposes Kinsey and modern sex education