Globalist Planners, GATT, “Free Trade”, Foreign Aid, International Wealth and Infrastructure Redistribution, China:
- www.dailymail.co.uk, April 9, 2010 – Labour attacked for giving £170m in aid to China “Britain has given Beijing on average £34.5million a year since 2004-05 to boost its schools, tackle Aids and provide fresh water.” “Senior peers yesterday questioned whether it was right that development cash should be spent on China, which is forecast to become the biggest economic superpower on the planet within five years.” China’s GDP is 2.8 trillion pounds in 2008.
Fall-out of European Integration, European Union, Innocents Suffering from Societal Breakdown:
- www.dailymail.co.uk, April 11, 2010 – Romanian ‘Fagin’ gang ‘mutilated children so they would earn more money begging on the streets of Britain’ “The children as young as seven were being kidnapped or bought from their parents in poor gipsy communities. They were being smuggled to Britain for pick-pocketing, shoplifting sprees and prostitution …” “Police estimate that 168 youngsters aged seven to 15 were trafficked.” “A Romanian police spokesman said: ‘The children were told their families would be at risk if they tried to flee, and families were told the children would be harmed if they made a complaint to authorities.'” “Traffickers begun targeting the UK when Eastern European countries including Romania and Bulgaria joined the EU.”
Climate Change Propaganda, Environmentalism, Social Control & Manipulation:
- www.guardian.co.uk, March 29, 2010 – Shoppers choose green products to improve social status, says study One of the study authors: “Driving a hybrid, like a Prius, not only displays one’s wealth as it costs many thousands of dollars more than a conventional but highly fuel-efficient car, but also signals the owner cares about others and the environment.” The study is published in the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology. “When the students read a status story similar to the first experiment, their preference in public for the green product was far stronger than in private.” So, using status stories is another potential way of programming people who have no individuality and conscious awareness. The authors “argue that the findings show an untapped way of motivating greener behaviour.” “Adam Corner, a research associate at Cardiff University and expert on the psychology of communicating climate change, said social status is a key driver of behaviour: “It’s not surprising that people might choose to try and signal their social status through the conspicuous consumption of ‘green products’….” He added that one of the most important aspects of the research is that the power of social status could be harnessed to become a critical tool in promoting wider changes in pro-environmental behaviour…”
Climate Change Propaganda, Planetary Control, Societal Engineering:
- www.energy.gov, March 22, 2010 – DOE, USDA, and NSF Launch Joint Climate Change Prediction Research Program – “The U.S. Departments of Energy and Agriculture and the National Science Foundation (NSF) announced the launch of a joint research program to produce high-resolution models for predicting climate change and its resulting impacts.” “By producing reliable, accurate information about climate change and resulting impacts at improved geographic and temporal resolutions, models developed under the EaSM solicitation will provide decision-makers with sound scientific bases for developing adaptation and management responses to climate change at regional levels.” In other words, humans will be made to adapt using State power, based on the output of computers. “To mitigate these consequences, EaSM models will be designed to support planning for the management of food and water supplies, infrastructure construction, ecosystem maintenance, and other pressing societal issues at more localized levels and more immediate time periods than can existing models.” Computer models about “climate change” (normal or otherwise) will be used as an excuse to modify human behavior planet-wide. Plenty of taxpayer money will go into this program, whatever they can still get from us, to be used to control our lives even further. See more about the climate change scam and the origin of it here.
Climate Change Propaganda, Planetary Control, Societal Engineering:
- It states the following on p. 115 of The First Global Revolution: A Report by the Council of the Club of Rome, by Alexander King and Bertrand Schneider (1991):
“In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. In their totality and in their interactions these phenomena do constitute a common threat which demands the solidarity of all peoples [their opinion]. But in designating them as the enemy, we fall into the trap about which we have already warned, namely mistaking symptoms for causes. All these dangers are caused by human intervention [their opinion] and it is only through changed attitudes and behaviour that they can be overcome. The real enemy, then, is humanity itself.”
The authors of this book – the Club of Rome think tank – spell it out. This is the real basis for this propaganda effort of supposed “science”. It is a social-engineering policy on a global scale. The stratagem of state control is always to unite people against a common manufactured “enemy”. So human-caused global warming is merely a ploy to “unite” the planet against human beings – where we blame OURSELVES for being alive. So when we repeat mantras attacking our fellow human beings for heating their homes or traveling to work or having babies, we are just following the manipulative policies of the Establishment.
- July 27th, 2008 summary of Great Global Warming Swindle: Watch this documentary if you haven’t seen it already. It can can be found online, or at Amazon.com.
In my opinion, this documentary demolishes the global warming scam from top to bottom. Go ahead and argue any of these points if you disagree. If there are any errors or contrary interpretations of the science, feel free to comment.
(12 min into program) – There was global cooling from 1940 to 1975 even though it was a period of massive industrialization and increases in carbon dioxide levels.
(14 min) – Greenhouse gases are only a small part of the atmosphere. Water vapour amounts to 95% of all greenhouse gases in the atmosphere, eclipsing carbon dioxide levels which are miniscule.
(15 min) – The rate of warming should be higher in the troposphere if the greenhouse effect is the cause of warming, but it is not. Surface temperature is warming faster.
(19 min) – Examining past atmospheres imprisoned in ice, the link between temperature and carbon dioxide levels is the wrong way around from what Al Gore asserts. Carbon dioxide rises with increases in temperature. There is a lag of hundreds of years. In other words, warming produces more carbon dioxide.
(22 min) – Carbon dioxide is a natural product of life. Carbon dioxide is NOT a pollutant. Carbon dioxide is how living things grow! Human activity produces a small fraction of the carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. Volcanoes produce more carbon dioxide than all man-made sources put together. Animals and bacteria produce 150 gigatonnes whereas humans produce only 6.5 gigatonnes per year. Dying vegetation is an even larger source of carbon dioxide.
(23-24 min) – The biggest of all sources of carbon dioxide is the oceans. The oceans are a major reservoir of carbon dioxide. The oceans emit carbon dioxide when heated – when earth temperatures rise – and absorb carbon dioxide when cooled. The time lag is explained by the fact that the oceans are vast and deep and therefore take hundreds of years to warm up or cool down.
(26 min) – If carbon dioxide is not driving climate, then what is? The Sun. The direct effect of the Sun’s heat is discussed, including the success of Dr. Piers Corbyn’s long-range weather forecasting based on sunspot activity. The science shows a direct relationship between sunspot activity and global temperatures.
(30 min) – The Sun also has an indirect effect on cloud formation. When the Sun is more active, its solar wind is stronger and deflects more cosmic rays so that fewer cosmic rays reach the earth. The result is that fewer clouds are formed and temperatures increase. When there is less solar activity, there is less deflection of cosmic rays. Therefore more clouds are formed and temperatures decrease.
(34 min) – The same type of alarmism was going on in the 70’s about the threat of a new ice age! The Weather Machine was the name of the BBC documentary.
(36-39 min) – Politicization of science. Margaret Thatcher wanted energy independence for the U.K., and especially favoured nuclear energy. British government funding began in order to promote the climate change theory. Research funding from governments distorted the science. A clear example of this is presented by Nigel Calder (39 min).
(39 min) – Those who demonized industrialization, economic growth and capitalism were promoting the same global warming message as Western governments.
(43 min) – U.S. government funding jumped to billions of dollars a year. Research funding was tied to research with a global warming focus.
(46 min) – It is ridiculous to ignore the Sun, and ignore water vapour and focus on something as inconsequential as carbon dioxide as a presumed cause of earth temperatures rising.
(47 min) – Limitations of computer models which are based on groundless assumptions about carbon dioxide. Discussion about the media only being interested in what is dramatic.
(52 min) – Ice caps are constantly expanding and contracting. It is an ordinary event that huge pieces of ice break away. It makes for very dramatic news.
(54 min) – Discussion of sea level disaster predictions and how sea level actually works.
(55 min) – Discussion about the scare of malaria moving north. This is a false scare, because mosquitoes do live in cold climates contrary to misinformation in the IPCC report. Prof. Paul Reiter gives the example of a malaria tragedy that occurred in the Soviet Union, even at the Arctic circle, with 600,000 deaths. Malaria is not just a tropical disease.
(56-57 min) – Prof. Frederick Seitz’s June 12, 1996 letter to the Wall St. Journal about the IPCC : “I have never witnessed a more disturbing corruption of the peer-review process than the events that led to this IPCC report.”
(58 min) – Prof. Reiter resigned from IPCC because of his disagreements, but his name was still on the draft report. He threatened legal action to have his name removed. He says that others who also disagreed became part of the list of scientists who supposedly affirmed the final report.
(59 min) – It is difficult for dissident scientists to get funded. Taxpayer (coerced) money goes to the global warming theory.
(1h) – Constant accusations that climate dissidents are getting paid by oil and gas industries – even though billions of dollars of government funding goes to climate change science. For the global warming fanatics, it’s somehow ok for taxpayers to be ripped off but private sector funding is just fine. A hysterical activist is shown denouncing “climate criminals”.
(1h 1 min) – Africa is coming under intense pressure not to develop. In contrast, 6000 delegates are shown at the climate conference in Africa. There is now a huge bureaucracy dependent for their livelihoods on this belief system
(1h 4) – The power of the global warming campaign. Even Bush has joined up – what a surprise that was. Not.
“The policies being pushed to prevent global warming are having a disastrous effect on the world’s poorest people.” Draconian measures are being threatened based on the “precautionary principle”. They never talk about the risks of poor nations NOT having access to industrial technology, oil and coal! They are preventing Africans from becoming industrialized and standing on their own feet. As always.
(1h 6) – The poor have to live with polluting (relatively speaking) wood smoke. No electricity, no lights, no refrigeration, no hot water. Life is hard without electricity.
(1h 7) – Africa has coal and oil but environmental groups are campaigning against these efficient and cheap sources of energy. Solar and wind power are unreliable (demo included). The idea that the world’s poorest people should be restricted to the most expensive and inefficient energy sources is morally repugnant. How can solar panels power a steel industry for example?
(1h 11) – Romanticization of peasant life. “Someone is keen to kill the African dream.”
The environmental movement is preventing development in undeveloped countries. It is “anti-human” to think of people trying to improve their situation as if they are some kind of scum.
Prof. Syun-Ichi Akasofu, Director International Arctic Research Centre
Prof. Timothy Ball, Dept. of Climatology, University of Winnipeg
Nigel Calder, Former Editor, New Scientist and Co-author, The Chilling Stars
Prof. John Christy, Dept. of Atmosphere Science, University of Alabama in Huntsville
Prof. Ian Clark, Dept. of Earth Sciences, University of Ottawa
Dr. Piers Corbyn, Climate Forecaster, Weather Action
Paul Driessen, Author: Green Power, Black Death
Prof. Eigil Friis-Christensen, Director, Danish National Space Centre
Lord Lawson of Blaby
Prof. Richard Lindzen, Dept. of Meteorology, M.I.T.
Prof. Patrick Michaels, Dept. of Environmental Sciences, University of Virginia
Patrick Moore, Co-founder Greenpeace
Prof. Paul Reiter, Dept. of Medical Entemology, Pasteur Institute, Paris
Prof. Nir Shaviv, Institute of Physics, University of Jerusalem
James Shikwati, Economist & Author
Prof. Frederick Singer, Former Director, US National Weather Service
Dr. Roy Spencer, Weather Satellite Team Leader, NASA
Prof. Philip Stott, Dept. of Biogeography, Univ. of London
Prof. Carl Wunsch, Dept. Of Oceanography, M.I.T.
Police State, U.S., Privacy Invasion, Drug war:
- wcbstv.com, March 25, 2010 – Cops In N.J. Town Given Keys To Homes – “Operation Blue Angel”, Franklin Township, New Jersey. “The lockbox has a combination that opens up the compartment with the spare key.” The excuse is surrounded by plenty of other propaganda in this article: “The program would allow police quick access into a home to help anyone having a medical emergency – without having the break down the door.” But it’s really the State training people that the police can come and go as they please, that they have no privacy, and no defence from the State, which treats the people like property. “Since the program started a week ago, 20 seniors and people with medical conditions have signed up. It provides peace of mind for their children.” This is part of a gradual effort to get us used to this new way of subservience and dependency to Big Brother, and it begins as voluntary, under the guise of helping us. “Operation Blue Angel is funded completely by money seized during drug busts.” So the criminalization of drugs – the drug war – funds the system – growing police state measures. What else?
Government regulation, Government make-work, Environmentalism, Energy:
- www.washingtontimes.com, April 6, 2010 – The EPA and Energy Department are caught fudging efficiency ratings – EPA claims 98% of products they test meet “Energy Star” requirements. “Yet a sting by GAO investigators showed that the government agencies incorrectly identified as “efficient” 15 of 20 bogus products submitted by GAO for testing.”
Abortion, Canadian government foreign aid for “family planning”, Population control policies:
- www.theglobeandmail.com, Clinton’s tough diplomacy stings Ottawa, March 30, 2010
“Hillary Clinton has taken issue with Canada’s signature G8 initiative on maternal mortality, arguing that any effort to improve the health of mothers in poor countries must include access to abortion.”
“Prime Minister Stephen Harper, who is seeking to make maternal health the centrepiece of the G8 summit he is hosting in Ontario in June, was initially reluctant to include contraception as part of the agenda, and he has insisted the plan would leave out abortion.”
In addition to having a foreign politician lecturing the Canadian government, it is also very strange rhetoric these people use to associate abortion with health. Why does the Prime Minister have to jump through so many hoops to avoid displeasing foreign politicians? To me, it really looks like the PM is, to his credit, trying to give proper representation to the will of many Canadians who do not want to fund abortion.
- The PM had avoided getting caught up in a debate on the issue earlier: ca.news.yahoo.com, Family planning vote aimed at forcing Tory clarity on abortion ends in disarray, March 23, 2010
“A divisive parliamentary vote designed to smoke out the Harper government’s attitude to funding foreign abortions came and went Tuesday with voters none the wiser on Conservative policy – or that of the Liberal Opposition, for that matter.
“Liberal MP Bob Rae’s motion concerning a maternal health initiative at this summer’s G8 summit was nominally supported by all three opposition parties in the Commons, but was defeated 144-138 when a number of Liberal MPs failed to show up for the vote.
“Three staunchly pro-life Liberals also voted with the Tories….
“The Bush “administration refused for ideological reasons to fund non-governmental organizations that promoted contraception or made abortion referrals.”
“That U.S. policy was immediately overturned by President Barack Obama when he took office.”
“…The Canadian Press Harris-Decima survey suggested overwhelming support for providing contraceptives to the world’s poorest women, with 74 per cent in favour and 21 per cent opposed.
“But respondents were split almost evenly on the question of paying for abortions, with nays outstripping yeas 48-46.
“Canadian governments, including Conservatives, have funded the International Planned Parenthood Federation for years. But money for the Canadian Federation for Sexual Health, which is Canada’s member on the IPPF, is currently in limbo as the Conservatives review its most recent grant applications.“
“…Dr. Gill Greer, the international director general of the IPPF, issued a release Tuesday calling on G8 countries to “show their unequivocal support for family planning as part of a comprehensive approach (to) saving the lives of women and their families.” “
The point is that there is tradition of funding the IPPF, and it’s just something that Canadian governments have done, but do most of us really understand the ideology that motivates it? Aren’t the phrases of concern about womens’ health just nice-sounding rhetoric to disguise from the public a population management policy? And isn’t this whole incident indicating the Prime Minister is doing his best to represent many of his own domestic supporters in the face of an even stronger pressure from Americans and Europeans who are fully committed to this policy? Isn’t this the exception that proves the rule, that the Canadian government usually is obsessed with pleasing foreign governments and non-governmental private institutions rather than focusing on the interests of Canadians?
Chemtrails, Chemical Spraying, Geoengineering, Weather Modification:
- www.lexum.umontreal.ca, Agreement between Canada and the United States of America relating to the exchange of information on weather modification activities, March 1975. Same treaty at untreaty.un.org.
- www8.nationalacademies.org, “Cold War Chemical Tests Over American Cities Were Far Below Dangerous Levels”, May 14, 1997:
“A series of secret tests conducted by the U.S. Army in the 1950s and 1960s did not expose residents of the United States and Canada to chemical levels considered harmful, according to a new report* from a committee of the National Research Council.
“The U.S. Army released the chemical compound zinc cadmium sulfide from airplanes, rooftops, and moving vehicles in 33 urban and rural areas as part of a Cold War program to test the way biological weapons might disperse under different conditions. Zinc cadmium sulfide, a fine fluorescent powder, was chosen because its particles are similar in size to germs used in biological warfare, and because its fluorescence under ultraviolet light made it easy to trace. It is not a biological weapon, nor was it thought at the time to be toxic. But residents in affected cities — including Minneapolis; St. Louis; Winnipeg, Manitoba; Corpus Christi, Texas; and Fort Wayne, Ind. — became concerned about possible health effects after details of the tests became widely known in the 1990s…
“…In some cities the Army dispersed microorganisms — either alone or in combination with zinc cadmium sulfide. Recent research indicates that the microbes used do not produce disease in healthy people, but could produce disease in people with weak immune systems. The committee was not asked to assess the possible health effects of these tests, nor was it asked to address the ethical and social issues raised by the testing program as a whole….”
Vaccines, Autism & Other Illnesses, Media Lies, Government regulation, Corruption:
- www.drtenpenny.com, February 14, 2010 – Wakefield Inquisitioners Have Their Day, About Dr. Andrew Wakefield, his other papers, other researchers.
- www.ageofautism.com, February 11, 2010 – No Parent Ever Complained to GMC: Public Statement from Lancet Families Supports The MMR3
Food, Genetically Modified Food, Genetics:
- Sherri J. Tenpenny website
- Sherri J. Tenpenny: (Book with DVD) Saying NO to Vaccines
- (DVD) Vaccines: What CDC Documents and Science Reveal
- (DVD) Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices
Aspartame, Food, Government regulation:
Secrecy, Secret Societies, John F. Kennedy:
The Speech that Sealed JFK’s Fate by Alan Watt – April 27, 1961 speech: “The President and the Press”, American Newspaper Publishers Association, Waldorf-Astoria Hotel, New York
Population control, government-funded abortion: www.dailymail.co.uk, March 16, 2010 – “Get a free abortion on the NHS: Polish women advised to travel to Britain for treatment”
Population control, dehumanization, abortion, one child policy, degradation: theseoultimes.com, March 28, 2010 – “Chinese Eat Baby Soup for Sex” (Warning: graphic disturbing images of aborted fetuses, supposedly eaten to enhance virility). Consequence of sexual obsession and population control policies.
Sex obsession in society, degradation, sadism, blind trust of institutions, corruption: www.dailymail.co.uk, March 23, 2010 – “Children’s charity boss admits string of sadistic sex attacks on prostitutes in ‘torture chamber bedroom'” “Byrne, who ran the Young Person’s Advisory Service, previously worked with children as young as 10.” Pleaded guilty to four charges. “In 2008 the charity boss featured in Liverpool: Sung & Unsung – a collection of photographs featuring ‘individuals that best represent the city’ and ‘make decisions which affect the whole city’.”
Value for value. If you appreciate this post, please donate a small amount to encourage more research and commentary.