Google-Berg: Global Elite Transforms Itself For Technocratic Revolution
Paul Joseph Watson, PrisonPlanet.com | May 13, 2013
. . . At least some if not all of the following issues will be discussed and agreed upon at Bilderberg 2013.
– Targeting Iran’s nuclear processing facilities for destruction via air strikes within the next 3 years if Tehran refuses to give up its nuclear program.
– Prolonging the war in Syria by arming the rebels and overturning recent military victories by Assad’s forces.
– The threat of a global pandemic, caused in part by rising resistance to antibiotics, which given the role of some of the pharmaceutical companies represented at Bilderberg in “accidentally” releasing viruses is somewhat rich.
– The manufacturing revolution of 3D printing and ways to control it and prevent the democratization of production.
– So-called “cyber resilience,” which means more state control over the Internet. There is much talk of “Digital Wildfires” – they are scared stiff about losing control over information dissemination.
– Setting up a Ministry of Truth for the Internet similar to that advocated by Bill Clinton. Controlling what can be published on the Internet.
– Advancing so-called “smart cities” that spy on every aspect of public behavior. Installing systems like Intellistreets that record street conversations. Rolling out the landscape of the technocracy.
– The threat caused to social stability by declining living standards and wealth.
– A desperate last gasp move to prevent Britain from leaving the EU and crushing the dream of a centralized European federation.
– More bailouts to prop up the euro.
– Minimal economic growth in 2013.
– Increasing the amount of power obtained by central banks under the guise of “bank reform”.
– Organizing more aggressive powers of tax collection
– Managing a growing credit bubble that threatens runaway inflation in Europe. . . .