Travel, Transportation, Automobile, Checkpoints, “Security”, Mobility, Mobility Rights Shredded
- Creeping New World Order we’re supposed to get used to – “rare” exercise in authoritarianism as Massachusetts bans driving due to snowstorm excuse – opportunity for obedience training
- Canadian complaints about airport body scanners – we’re treated like animals, everything’s fine, government loves us
- Millimetre-wave scanners used at Canadian airports – not independently tested
- TSA announces Rapiscan body scanners to be removed from airports because software couldn’t meet congressional deadline – replacing them with machines from other companies – rape-n-scan devices being relocated
- Teenager’s privacy invaded by TSA pat-down that only exists because of sordid propaganda, and people in the past would never allow this to happen to their families
- TSA expanding to all modes of transportation: highways, buses, rail, funiculars
- Privacy-violating palm scanners in schools and hospitals
- Raped by the TSA
- Tasers (cattle prods for humans) can cause cardiac arrest and death
- Potential catastrophes used to justify RFID contracts for tracking human beings
- Is this supposed to happen in Canada? Pakistani politician interrogated at Toronto airport for his views on killer drone attacks
- US/Canada Border Conference events push “Beyond the Border” declaration – continuing to build North American Union
- Activist’s airport confrontation: free speech, cancer/DNA warnings about body scanners, media complicity
- TSA refuses to obey judges (who ignored major constitutional concerns) – White House pulls the petition – assault continues on privacy and health
- U.S.-Canada Beyond the Border (BTB) Action Plan – North American integration continues
- Showing the way: real American refuses to comply with internal checkpoints
- Michael Shaw: we must defeat local implementation of Agenda 21
- European passenger records will be handed over to U.S. Homeland Security
- We certainly don’t want them strolling about the countryside! Pack people into cities – overpopulation propaganda in lead up to Rio+20
- Dear Canadian Members of Parliament, "journalists" and other goons
- Forget freedom and individual rights – here’s the PLANNED future for you
- U.S. government radiating Americans with mobile x-ray vans
- No car, but you will love your "urban garden"
- Zero privacy while flying, constant personal surveillance
- Woman’s ordeal at Vancouver airport
- Driving cars off the road
- Body scanners violate individual rights
- Canceling Canadian Automobile Association Membership
- Random Breath Tests: Canadian Parliament Proposes Eradication of Freedom
“UK ‘least wanted’ list published” (news.bbc.co.uk) – May 5, 2009. – So-called global society. Will people have “rights” at all? Or will everyone be constantly evaluated?
Travel Restrictions, Mobility: US Air Travelers Need Secure Flight Passenger Data Supplied 3 Days Before Travel–Nov 1
Watch List Snaring Innocents: “A Good Name Dragged Down”
Automobiles: Gas Guzzlers to be Driven Off the Road-US
Travel, Mobility: “Government wants personal details of every traveller”
Automobiles, Green Agenda: “Auto-ban: German town goes car-free” by Tony Paterson (independent.co.uk) – June 26, 2009.
Laws-Control-Grid: Roadside Fingerprinting Goes Nationwide-Britain
Automobiles: Police State UK-Testing Ground for World
Automobiles, Travel, Breath Tests: “Police should be allowed to do random breath tests for drunk driving: MPs” by Andrew Mayeda (at ottawacitizen.com) – June 18, 2009.
Police State, Tasers: Taser Bracelet for Airline Passengers: “Want some torture with your peanuts?” by Black and Denning (washingtontimes.com) – July 1, 2008.
Article includes response from “Lamperd Less Lethal Inc., the Canadian company that designed the EMD Safety Bracelet”.