Members of his coronavirus advisory board include Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel, of death panels infamy, a key figure in the introduction in Canada also and internationally of COVID-19 health care rationing against the elderly in March 2020 (see details in this post).
This article links to Biden’s promises.
Biden promises to massively increase testing and contact tracing:
Ensure all Americans have access to regular, reliable, and free testing.
- Double the number of drive-through testing sites.
- Invest in next-generation testing, including at home tests and instant tests, so we can scale up our testing capacity by orders of magnitude.
- Stand up a Pandemic Testing Board like Roosevelt’s War Production Board. It’s how we produced tanks, planes, uniforms, and supplies in record time, and it’s how we will produce and distribute tens of millions of tests.
- Establish a U.S. Public Health Jobs Corps to mobilize at least 100,000 Americans across the country with support from trusted local organizations in communities most at risk to perform culturally competent approaches to contact tracing and protecting at-risk populations.
So this is how mass invasive surveillance using the scam of COVID and the “contact tracing” STASI corps is being sold to Americans.
Rights and freedoms are entirely forgotten–by the US government and establishment–and by Canadian and provincial governments.
This is the only point that matters.
Beyond this criminal class which has been taking totalitarian control over our lives using lies and endless propaganda, there is nothing left to hold on to but our own values, our own hearts, minds and souls.
And we will hold on to all of that.
Implement mask mandates nationwide by working with governors and mayors and by asking the American people to do what they do best: step up in a time of crisis.
Experts agree that tens of thousands of lives can be saved if Americans wear masks. President-elect Biden will continue to call on:
- Every American to wear a mask when they are around people outside their household.
- Every Governor to make that mandatory in their state.
- Local authorities to also make it mandatory to buttress their state orders.
His health care promises at the end are total hypocrisy, because as I mentioned, his favorite advisers favor death panel care which targets the elderly. In Canada, as my article documents, under explicit health care rationing policies, thousands of elderly were kept out of hospitals and thousands were sent out of hospitals. People are absolutely delusional if they think there is any decency behind the political class who spouts COVID rhetoric while openly instigating life-boat ethics. I document this here.
People can’t have it both ways. If the elderly are refused care, that’s not decency. Do you call that “liberal”? Sorry. Snap out of it. People are totally indoctrinated into blind politicized loyalties that distort their perceptions of right and wrong.
It happens on the right and not just on the left, with justifications for atrocities of all kinds. This is what we should expect if we allow criminals to manipulate our minds for decades.
As far as Trump goes, he didn’t seem to take much interest in actually stopping any of this. Maybe he was part of it all along.
From the CNN article:
Since March, the Trump administration has spent billions to develop and scale up Covid-19 vaccines and treatments through Operation Warp Speed. Its goal is to produce and deliver 300 million doses of safe and effective vaccines by January 2021. Several potential vaccines are in large-scale trials. . . .
. . . Biden promises to invest $25 billion more to make and distribute vaccines to everyone in the US for free.
Here is a real doozy from Biden for everyone who hates basic freedoms to celebrate:
Social distancing is not a light switch. It is a dial. President-elect Biden will direct the CDC to provide specific evidence-based guidance for how to turn the dial up or down relative to the level of risk and degree of viral spread in a community, including when to open or close certain businesses, bars, restaurants, and other spaces; when to open or close schools, and what steps they need to take to make classrooms and facilities safe; appropriate restrictions on size of gatherings; when to issue stay-at-home restrictions.
Look up “totalitarian” in the dictionary.