The emergency measures instituted in response to COVID-19 need to be withdrawn until the public–locally, provincially and federally– having access to free exchange of information and views, decides democratically whether these measures and the information used to justify them are valid or not.
1. The shutdown of the economy has been very destructive. We are facing a very uncertain future as a result.
2. The social distancing and isolation measures and related requirements (face masks and temperature scans) are a violation of our fundamental rights and freedoms, as clearly expressed in the <em>Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms</em> and represent an entirely new, totalitarian mode of life.
3. The information provided by government, corporations and media has been provably misleading and contradictory. There are many knowledgeable professionals who have dissented from the information provided.
4. Using these events, the people have been threatened by governments, corporations and media with the imposition of “contact tracing” – which represents a violation of privacy, and a new culture of spying.
5. Using these events, the public has been threatened with the possibility of or the explicit threat of mandatory vaccination–with hypothetical products that haven’t been tested for safety–with unknown ingredients. This is a violation of the principle of informed consent.
6. Using these events, the public has been threatened with the possibility of the universal imposition of a universal ID that records our medical history, a type of “immunity passport” or “vaccination passport”–something that is injected into our skin, or is worn as a badge or bracelet–in order to participate in the economy. This is a “Mark of the Beast” style tyranny that threatens our economic independence based on our decisions about medical decisions that should be freely made.
Other summaries have more information. Please click on related tags.