Latest version of this document available as a PDF here, along with a shorter 2-page PDF.
Speak up for your rights and freedoms–our future. Make your own statement and share with politicians (http://canadianliberty.com/about-covid-19-policies-contact-canadian-politicians-and-other-officials/), other officials and everyone else you can think of.
Tyranny was sold to us using COVID-19. Rights and freedoms provide safety. We are not accepting a trashed economy, isolation, muzzles, immunity passport manacles or brands, and forced injections. We are not betraying the privacy of ourselves or our contacts, including family and friends.
For Twitter: Tyranny sold with COVID19, Rights&freedoms=Safety, Not accepting trashed economy, isolation, muzzles, immunity passport manacles/brands & forced injections. Not betraying privacy/contacts https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjZJOOPIWN0 [link to Sara Cunial’s speech in Italian Parliament with English subtitles]
For Twitter in French: Tyranny nous a été vendu avec COVID19 Les droits et libertés assurent la sécurité. Nous n’acceptons pas l’économie saccagée, l’isolement, les muselières, les menottes ou marques de passeport d’immunité et les injections forcées. Nous ne trahissons pas d’informations privées https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JAsj_LvWy0 [link to Sara Cunial’s speech in Italian Parliament with French subtitles]
COVID-19 General Information
New England Journal of Medicine, March 26, 2020, Covid-19 — Navigating the Uncharted By Anthony S. Fauci, M.D., et al. “In another article in the Journal, Guan et al. report mortality of 1.4% among 1099 patients with laboratory-confirmed Covid-19; these patients had a wide spectrum of disease severity. If one assumes that the number of asymptomatic or minimally symptomatic cases is several times as high as the number of reported cases, the case fatality rate may be considerably less than 1%. This suggests that the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza (which has a case fatality rate of approximately 0.1%) or a pandemic influenza (similar to those in 1957 and 1968) rather than a disease similar to SARS or MERS, which have had case fatality rates of 9 to 10% and 36%, respectively.” (https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMe2002387)
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/cdc-coronavirus-doesnt-spread-easily-on-surfaces-transmission-before-symptoms/ May 22, 2020: “The Centers for Disease Control updated its guidance earlier this month to emphasize the coronavirus does not spread easily on surfaces, focusing more on human-to-human transmission. And new planning documents from the CDC contain more of its estimates about the transmission of the virus. Touching surfaces and objects is now listed under the heading, “The virus does not spread easily in other ways” . . . Then the CDC made edits again and issued a media statement on May 22, 2020 (accessed July 23, 2020): https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2020/s0522-cdc-updates-covid-transmission.html “Based on data from lab studies on COVID-19 and what we know about similar respiratory diseases, it may be possible that a person can get COVID-19 by touching a surface or object that has the virus on it and then touching their own mouth, nose, or possibly their eyes, but this isn’t thought to be the main way the virus spreads.” https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/how-covid-spreads.html has the same statement. So does https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/faq.html: “Am I at risk for COVID-19 from mail, packages or products?… Although the virus can survive for a short period on some surfaces, it is unlikely to be spread from domestic or international mail, products or packaging. . .”
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/faq.html accessed July 23, 2020. “What is the risk of my child becoming sick with COVID-19? Based on available evidence, children do not appear to be at higher risk for COVID-19 than adults. While some children and infants have been sick with COVID-19, adults make up most of the known cases to date. . . . ”
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/faq.html (accessed July 23, 2020) “Are the symptoms of COVID-19 different in children than in adults? No. The symptoms of COVID-19 are similar in children and adults. COVID-19 can look different in different people. For many people, being sick with COVID-19 would be a little bit like having the flu. People can get a fever, cough, or have a hard time taking deep breaths. Most people who have gotten COVID-19 have not gotten very sick. Only a small group of people who get it have had more serious problems. . . ”
Government Actions / Rights & Freedoms / Economic Survival
The Ontario and other emergency laws violate the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/Const/page-15.html), which is part of the Constitution of Canada and refers to a “guarantee of rights and freedoms.” It states: “Everyone has the following fundamental freedoms: (a) freedom of conscience and religion; (b) freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media of communication; (c) freedom of peaceful assembly; and (d) freedom of association.”
On March 23, 2020, the Canadian federal government announced a threat to enforce “social distancing” guidelines (https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-covid19-premiers-address-1.5506473).
On March 23, 2020 the Ontario government announced the shut-down of all “non-essential” businesses (https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/covid-19-ontario-to-close-all-non-essential-businesses-three-new-cases-in-ottawa/ar-BB11Amza). “Speaking in Toronto, [Premier Doug Ford] said only grocery stores, pharmacies, takeout and delivery restaurants, essential manufacturing industries and supply chain suppliers — as well as the province’s liquor stores — will be allowed to remain open. A full list of businesses allowed to stay open will be released Tuesday, he said.”
“‘All of our rooms are empty’: Hospital ERs vacant during pandemic” CTVNews.ca | Avery Haines, Alexandra Mae Jones, April 29, 2020: People were told to stay home and were afraid to go to hospitals–then they go in late with a ruptured appendix for example. Many nurses were not needed. There were almost 11,000 unoccupied beds in Canada and 53,000 surgeries were cancelled. Every week, thousands of surgeries were delayed in Canada. Ontario’s Minister of Health estimated that 35 died waiting for cardiac surgery. Numbers as of April 29, 2020. (https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/all-of-our-rooms-are-empty-hospital-ers-vacant-during-pandemic-1.4918208).
U.S. Legislation: U.S. bill H.R. 6800 advanced further than H.R. 6666: Contact tracing provisions in H.R. 6800 (HEROES Act) U.S. bill: H.R.6666 – COVID-19 Testing, Reaching, And Contacting Everyone (TRACE) Act 116th Congress (2019-2020) (https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/6666/text) Introduced May 1, 2020. “To authorize the Secretary of Health and Human Services to award grants to eligible entities to conduct diagnostic testing for COVID–19, and related activities such as contact tracing, through mobile health units and, as necessary, at individuals’ residences, . . . to trace and monitor the contacts of infected individuals, and to support the quarantine of such contacts, . . . as necessary, testing individuals and providing individuals with services related to testing and quarantine at their residences.”
Testimony by Medical Professionals and Scientists regarding COVID-19
Perspectives on the Pandemic:
- Episode 1: https://dai.ly/x7ubcws
- Episode 2: https://dai.ly/k7af1wKOAvcoA7w5DkZ
- Episode 3: https://youtu.be/VK0Wtjh3HVA
- Episode 4: https://youtu.be/cwPqmLoZA4s
- Episode 5: https://dai.ly/k3l3VyZ2YQv6Zbw5VqE
- Episode 6: https://youtu.be/3f0VRtY9oTs
- Episode 7: https://youtu.be/2JbOvjtnPpE
- Episode 8: https://youtu.be/WlLmt6_w_AM
COVID-19 Vaccine Development and Vaccines
“Health Canada approves human trial testing of coronavirus vaccine derived from aborted fetal cell line” (https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/health-canada-approves-human-trial-testing-of-coronavirus-vaccine-derived-from-aborted-fetal-cell-line). “The vaccine candidate Ad5-nCoV uses the HEK293 cell line (https://www.hek293.com/).” Alan Moy, M.D., founder and scientific director of the John Paul II Medical Research Institute and CEO of Cellular Engineering Technologies explained, “Since it’s using an adenovirus replication-defective vector, it is using HEK293.”
Some existing vaccines distributed to Canadians are made with human fetal tissue (See http://canadianliberty.com/vaccine-documents-part-2-human-cells-from-aborted-babies).
International Organizations and Private Interests
World Economic Forum’s Great Reset
See “Now is the time for a ‘great reset’” by Klaus Schwab (June 3, 2020), Founder and Executive Chairman, World Economic Forum: “. . . To achieve a better outcome, the world must act jointly and swiftly to revamp all aspects of our societies and economies, from education to social contracts and working conditions. . . . The COVID-19 crisis is affecting every facet of people’s lives in every corner of the world. . . . the pandemic represents a rare but narrow window of opportunity to reflect, reimagine, and reset our world . . . . . one silver lining of the pandemic is that it has shown how quickly we can make radical changes to our lifestyles. Almost instantly, the crisis forced businesses and individuals to abandon practices long claimed to be essential, from frequent air travel to working in an office.” Surveillance economy of testing, tracing and measuring compliance: “. . . creating incentives for industries to improve their track record on environmental, social, and governance (ESG) metrics. . . . to harness the innovations of the Fourth Industrial Revolution [title of Schwab’s 2016 book] to support the public good, . . . During the COVID-19 crisis, companies, universities, and others have joined forces to develop diagnostics, therapeutics, and possible vaccines; establish testing centers; create mechanisms for tracing infections; and deliver telemedicine. . . . ” (https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/06/now-is-the-time-for-a-great-reset/)
World Health Organization (WHO): COVID-19 Policies Credibility & Human Rights Concerns
WHO Calls for Removing Family Members: During a World Health Organization press conference on March 30, 2020, Dr. Michael Ryan, the Executive Director of WHO’s Health Emergencies Program called for going door to door during the COVID-19 lock-down to “look in families to find those people who may be sick and remove them and isolate them . . .” See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2v3vlw14NbM at the WHO YouTube channel (whole sequence from 46:20 to 50:50). “ . . . and the most likely person to become a case is someone who has been a significant contact of another case. And at the moment, in most parts of the world, due to lock-down, most of the transmission that’s actually happening in many countries now is happening in the household at family level. In some sense transmission has been taken off the streets and pushed back into family units. Now we need to go and look in families to find those people who may be sick and remove them and isolate them in a safe and dignified manner. . . . ” Dr. Ryan joined WHO in 1996. Dr. Ryan has also worked with the Gates Foundation. https://www.who.int/dg/who-headquarters-leadership-team, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_J._Ryan_(doctor), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA9TLGryLcM, https://www.independent.ie/world-news/coronavirus/how-a-former-trauma-surgeon-from-ireland-is-leading-global-fight-against-coronavirus-39050608.html).
The Director-General of the World Health Organization (WHO), Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, Ph.D., was Ethiopia‘s Minister of Health (2005-2012) and Minister of Foreign Affairs (2012-2016) (https://www.who.int/dg/biography). (Links accessed April 25, 2020).
- According to reports: In 2007, Ethiopia refused to acknowledge a fatal cholera epidemic (https://www.theguardian.com/world/2007/feb/22/ethiopia) that infected many people.
- Development aid has been used for political oppresion. (https://www.hrw.org/sites/default/files/reports/ethiopia1010webwcover.pdf, http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/newsnight/9556288.stm ).
- Indigenous communities have been forcibly evicted to make way for large-scale land grabs (https://www.oaklandinstitute.org/new-report-state-department-details-widespread-human-rights-abuses-ethiopia, https://www.oaklandinstitute.org/country/ethiopia, https://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/mar/21/ethiopia-centre-global-farmland-rush, https://www.pbs.org/newshour/world/countries-at-risk ).
- There are consistent allegations of torture being used against political prisoners (https://www.untoldstoriesonline.com/prisons-and-human-dignity-in-ethiopia/, https://2009-2017.state.gov/documents/organization/252893.pdf, https://freedomhouse.org/country/ethiopia/freedom-world/2020).
- The Amhara Professionals Union and others have accused the WHO Director General, and the government and political party he belonged to, of targeting the Amhara people for depopulation using various methods (including those relating to nutrition and health care)—including the coercive use of injectable “contraceptives” which caused permanent infertility among many Amharic women (https://www.ambapu.org/article/about-us, http://nazret.com/blog/index.php/2015/03/24/ethiopia-three-million-amara-missing, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndSzSPskwAw, https://ecadforum.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/APU_opposes_candidacy_of_Dr_TAG.pdf, https://borkena.com/2017/05/20/top-ten-reasons-tedros-adhanom-totally-unfit-head-achamyeleh-tamiru/, https://ecadforum.com/2014/11/13/real-socio-political-crisis-is-looming-in-east-africa-ethiopia/, https://borkena.com/2017/10/31/amhara-the-brutal-reality-of-ethiopia/, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdqCctSsfa4, https://www.ambapu.org/sites/default/files/2017-02/BahirDarTanneriesandCrimesAgainsttheAmharaPeople.pdf, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACemjDrv4fw).
Gates Foundation: COVID-19 Policies: Credibility & Human Rights Concerns
(Links accessed April 15, 2020)
The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation has been a major contributor to the World Health Organization year after year (from 2009 and earlier) to 2020. For the 2016-2017 budget, for example, the top two contributors were the USA and the Gates Foundation –with the rest of the top 20 donors (all nations) contributing much less than the Gates Foundation. (https://www.gatesfoundation.org/How-We-Work/Quick-Links/Grants-Database#q/k=world%20health%20organization, https://www.who.int/images/default-source/infographics/budget/top-20.jpg).
The Gates Foundation funds and advocates for policies and technologies relating to the management of human beings in the areas of population, disease, nutrition, reproduction and education. The Gates Foundation has funded many organizations, including the WHO and the CDC Foundation (the U.S. Centers for Disease Control). Its leadership includes Warren Buffett and William H. Gates Sr.
https://www.pbs.org/now/transcript/transcript_gates.html (Gates Sr. was “head of Planned Parenthood”).
During the COVID-19 event, the media has given Bill Gates a prominent podium from which to issue declarations to governments and the public (https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/bill-gates-heres-how-to-make-up-for-lost-time-on-covid-19/2020/03/31/ab5c3cf2-738c-11ea-85cb-8670579b863d_story.html).
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has highlighted criticism of Gates’ record and WHO. (https://www.instagram.com/robertfkennedyjr/, https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/government-corruption/gates-globalist-vaccine-agenda-a-win-for-pharma-and-mandatory-vaccination/)
1. The Gates Foundation funded a campaign to eradicate polio. As a result of this campaign, from 2000 to 2017, in India, there were estimated to be an additional 491,000 cases of children with non-polio acute flaccid paralysis caused by the vaccine. In February 2017, the Indian government cut ties with the Gates Foundation and ended its control over the National Technical Advisory Group on Immunization (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6121585/pdf/ijerph-15-01755.pdf, https://www.business-standard.com/article/economy-policy/modi-govt-cuts-ties-with-bill-and-melinda-gates-foundation-on-immunisation-117020800294_1.html).
2. There have been outbreaks of vaccine-derived polio elsewhere:
3. In 2009, there were Gates Foundation funded tests of experimental HPV vaccines on 23,000 girls in India and 1,200 suffered severe side effects. The Indian parliament investigated.
The above article also discusses Depo Provera (DMPA) and its side effects, including sterilization. The following document mentions that this drug has been used in Ethiopia and many countries: http://www.1037thebeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/DEPO-PROVERA-DEADLY-REPRODUCTIVE-VIOLENCE-Rebecca-Project-for-Human-Rights-June-2013-2.pdf
All of these examples illustrate why the principle of INFORMED CONSENT regarding vaccines is critical.
4. A Gates-funded experimental malaria vaccine was tested in which 151 children died. Serious adverse events occurred in 1,048 out of 5,949 children. https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejmoa1102287
5. During Gates’ MenAfriVac campaign in 2010, there were reports of the meningitis vaccine being forced on African children with many cases of paralysis resulting.
6. In 2010, Gates made a $10 billion donation to WHO and called for a decade of vaccines.
In the same year, he presented a TED Talk on “Innovating to Zero” about human population and carbon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaF-fq2Zn7I in which he referred to vaccines.
7. In 2014, Kenyan doctors accused WHO of chemically sterilizing millions of unwilling Kenyan women with a “tetanus” vaccine campaign. Labs found a sterility formula in every vaccine tested which had been developed for contraception in the 1990s. The same type of incidents were reported in the 1990s also.
8. A 2017 study shows that WHO’s DTP vaccine kills more African children than the diseases it prevents, with vaccinated girls suffering ten times the death rate of unvaccinated children.