I apologize for the recent disruption to the website. I decided, for efficiency, to reintegrate the newer site powerandreality.com with the older sites canadianliberty.com and whatistrue.com. The name is now Power and Reality instead of Canadian Liberty but I decided to stick with canadianliberty.com as the primary domain at this time.
All the url’s should work and search engine links and internal links seem to redirect OK. All the posts appear to be present and readable. I still need to update the main menu, pages and home page so that key posts are more accessible. The site organization also needs to be tweaked, but I can do this bit by bit.
If there are technical problems, please let me know. For example, I think that a recent mailing list subscriber could have had trouble confirming their subscription. If this is the case, please try subscribing again or send me a message.
Update: May 13: Some post addresses got mixed up but I’m working to resolve those issues ASAP. Also I will correct the main menu and pages soon, with other issues being resolved eventually.
Update: May 19: I think the broken posts are all fixed. I’m still organizing the pages, tags and categories.