1) No, I don’t want my voice data saved on your “cloud” to train your voice data recognition.
2) No, I don’t want to give out my general location.
3) No, I don’t want my computer to be physically traceable.
4) No, I don’t want to share information about my website use and application use.
5) No, I don’t want to share data about my inking and typing.
6) No, I don’t want tailored suggestions
7) No, I don’t want personalized ads.
I don’t want my “personal” computer (or is it your computer?) intruding into my life and private space.
I gave Microsoft some short feedback, telling them that their OS is intrusive and attempts to collect as many personal details as possible, which is invasive of my personal privacy.
I get it. All these years, I’ve been listening as the corporate side of the “discussion” gets shriller and shriller, demanding or begging me for all my personal data to be placed on “the cloud”.
So, “NO” is my response. End of “discussion” until next time.
Value for value: If you appreciate the information provided, please support this project.