William Ramsey Investigates: The Endless American Midnight: Dispatches from the Secret Sun with Author Christopher Loring Knowles
They discuss what the guest believes was the actual purpose of the CIA mind control programs–the orchestrated disintegration of society–including the use of horror in entertainment, the promotion of occult themes, the serial killer phenomena, the Phoenix Program in Vietnam, and “MKOFTEN”. They also discuss Bobby Beausoleil, Marjorie Cameron, Kenneth Anger and the Esalen Institute.
To me, there are obvious connections to the agenda portrayed in Brave New World by Aldous Huxley. I agree also that the perpetrators cannot ultimately succeed, but they will continue to cause a lot of harm. I believe, however, that it’s everyone’s role to expose this agenda and stop it.
The guest believes that attempts to control people through modern technology are coming from those who actively call on occult forces. Charles Upton has made this point also in regard to aspects of the UFO phenomenon (for example, in this interview with Jasun Horsley) and has pointed to ancient references of these practices. A related book I have been reading which makes the connections between government intelligence operations, cults and occultism is Invoking the Beyond by the Collins Brothers.
The Endless American Midnight: Dispatches from the Secret Sun
Other Books by Christopher Knowles are here and here (but the latter link mixes different authors of the same name).
- Prophet of Evil: Aleister Crowley, 9/11 and the New World Order
- Children of the Beast: Aleister Crowley’s Shadow Over Humanity
- Abomination: Devil Worship and Deception in the West Memphis Three Murders
- GLOBAL DEATH CULT: The Order of Nine Angles, Atomwaffen and the Slaughter of the Innocents
- The Smiley Face Killers: Who is Abducting, Torturing and Murdering College-Aged Men in the US and UK?