Fortitude video series posted by Alan Watt’s widow
This is a follow-up from “Alternative media heavyweight Alan Watt passed away on March 4, 2021.”
I was very surprised to hear about Melissa, Alan Watt’s wife, from Fakeologist.com who interviewed her.
The video series below is produced by Melissa and is called “Fortitude.”
To summarize a few points:
- Melissa explains that Alan kept information about his being married completely private and presented the public persona of a man and his dog. Hearing about his marriage was a complete surprise to me, although I seem to remember in an early interview, that Jackie Patru mentions his wife. I explained this away as her referring to a marriage that had ended [actually I think this comment was in 2006 before Melissa met Alan, according to this series or the Fakeologist interview, so it probably referred to a previous relationship].
- Alan and his wife worked together as a team.
- Melissa insists that Alan did not die from foul play. He died from natural causes. His health problems began long before when he was treated for the arthritis caused by vaccine booster shots he had to get for touring as a musician. I remember him talking in one of his shows about this event with the vaccine reaction.
- Melissa explains that this painful event is when he gave up music and committed to his mission.
- Since he died, she still runs the website, Cutting Through the Matrix.
“Fortitude” for Alan Watt, with Love Part 1
She discusses how their life involved very hard work and harsh conditions.
Melissa talks about Alan’s focus on how human life was being devalued. The family and male-female bonding (the power of creation) were under attack. He got the wind back in his sails with COVID.
He was pushing his 70s. She explained how they worked towards the end. With his last show February 28, she could tell he didn’t feel well. He had a heart attack on March 4, 2021. She explains the events in her life at that point. Alan was proud of his work, his websites. She added YouTube and BitChute channels.
She discusses the assistants, how his talks are being arranged by topic, and how she has been writing the articles by “Not Sure”. She talks about her articles on New Age attitudes and emphasizes how we’re not God. She talks about the effects of COVID policies on people, how she hears from people who are losing themselves. She talks about his unique insights into this world.
She shares photographs. She asks people to support Alan’s websites.
Melissa says that Alan never did what he did for the masses, thinking that this ancient agenda could be turned around, but for individuals.
However, I feel the big agenda must be turned around, it will be turned around, and I think he does discuss this possibility in his books at one point in terms of the number of people needed to turn things around. I think we need some clarity at this point. It’s not a matter of wishful thinking or having too high expectation of others. It’s a matter of necessity.
Her YouTube Channel is AlanWattCTTM.
Fortitude video series posted by Alan Watt’s widow — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>