Updated: August 1, 2022
May 2020: Times are very serious. I have started adding links again based on shared, common interests and concerns, focusing on the more immediate topics. I expect there to be a lot of online attacks on “alternative” views due to the same powerful monopoly interests. I am just trying to post the ones I have some familiarity with. You are welcome to recommend links, articles and videos. Please report suggestions below or problems with links. Thank you.
My Twitter Feed is: https://twitter.com/cdnliberty
One of my COVID summaries, others on home page.
Possibilities for COVID Legal Assistance
- List of sympathetic lawyers you could make inquiries with: freenorthdeclaration.ca/lawyer-signatories
General Topics, Para-politics, COVID, Health/Nutrition/Survival
- chinastrategies.com – Renaissance Man: The Complete Works of Stefan Verstappen
- William Ramsey Investigates
- David Livingstone: Ordo Ab Chao
- Unlimited Hangout with Whitney Webb
- Alison McDowell: wrenchinthegears.com
- Geopolitics & Empire
- Jon Rappoport
- The Shift with Doug McKenty
- Professor Hamamoto
- Hans Utter: YouTube (including The Stellar Hour) and General Search: Hans Utter music mind control Topics include music, transhumanism, cybernetics
- Steve Outrim: burners.me
- The Canadian Patriot: Matt Ehret, Cynthia Chung, Rising Tide Foundation, etc.
- Global Research
- Robert F. Kennedy Jr: childrenshealthdefense.org and The Defender Podcast
- Jamie Hanshaw
- Jay Dyer: jaysanalysis.com Also on YouTube and Rokfin
- Conspiracy Archive
- The Corbett Report
- denisrancourt.ca Articles by research scientist Denis Rancourt of the Ontario Civil Liberties Association, including articles on COVID and climate change. Also see his blog: activistteacher.blogspot.com
- Canadian journalist: Rosemary Frei
- Vaccine Choice Canada
- Example of a Legal Challenge in Ontario against federal and provincial COVID-19 orders. This document is a good overview of details about COVID-19.
- peckford42.wordpress.com: Brian Peckford, former Premier of Newfoundland
- Druthers.net Canada’s New, FREE, Alternative Newspaper…
- Toronto, Canada: The Richard Syrett Show
- Ventura County, California: The Conejo Guardian
- Based in Ontario: groomlakeroad.com
- Weston A. Price Foundation
- No Agenda
- ocla.ca: Ontario Civil Liberties Association
- brasscheck.com/videoBrasscheck TV
- drtrozzi.com information on COVID-19
- Alternative platforms: brandnewtube.com and bitchute.com and rokfin.com
- Alan Watt: cuttingthroughthematrix.com
- Much Ado About Corona
- Dr. Mercola: https://www.mercola.com/ and vaccines.mercola.com
- Dan Dicks: Press For Truth (Canada)
- UK Column
- Patrick Wood: www.technocracy.news
- Patrick Henningsen: 21stcenturywire.com
- G. Edward Griffin: Need to Know and Red Pill University
- Aaron & Melissa Dykes: Truthstream Media
- Jasun Horsley: Auticulture.com
- The Higherside Chats
- The Melt Podcast
- Funny: The Grimerica Show (Calgary)
- Red-Pilled Trauma and Narcissistic Abuse Coach: teganalexandra.format.com Watch and Subscribe to Tegan’s YouTube Channel
- Vaccines topics page
- Dr. Sherri Tenpenny: www.drtenpenny.com
- Dr. Rima Laibow
- Vaccination News (https://www.vaccinationnews.org/)
For Official Information on Vaccines and Other Health-Related Issues, see Resources.
Additional Canadian Freedom/Truth Groups
See disclaimer below
Canadian COVID Care Alliance
New Blue Party of Ontario
People’s Party of Canada
Ontario Civil Liberties Association
Canadian Frontline Nurses
HugsOverMasks.ca (Facebook group)
Appel à la liberté / Action Citoyenne Pacifique
Police on Guard for Thee: “We are a group of active duty and retired police officers who have assembled to create a haven of truth and justice for all members.”
Perth Public Sanity: for Perth County, Ontario (including Stratford)
Overpasses for Canada
If you are like-minded and are serious about networking with others for mutual support, please contact me personally and I can try to get you in touch with someone if possible. Certain groups are not public.
Note: I have concerns about false opposition, possibly false dialectics (intentional or not) about the Charter of Rights and Freedoms, for example, and I’m unsure about some alternative ideas concerning Common Law–based on expert opinions I have heard.
I take principles more seriously than laws and Charters. I understand “natural” principles and I think that’s how we reason about laws. Laws can be very wrong, and some of them can be very old and wrong–or very new and wrong–because they’re based on the will to power and not principle.
I also know that the political system, in Canada for example, is not in the hands of the public as it should be, so I don’t overestimate its value. I think the political system can be used positively but it depends on the public being better informed, which is a more important focus.
Political pressure could be brought to bear on the problematic Oath required to sit in Parliament and provincial legislatures. This illustrates how big the gap is between the changes we need and our present situation in which many are not aware of the basic problems.
I try to link to different kinds of groups and make friends with all sorts, I listen to other arguments, I maintain my preferences. We want to look for common ground and unite, not divide.
I think the global agenda has been to break down the current nation states and undermine local sovereignty–to break down the walls of our fortresses–nation states, religions, families–which is the post-World War II agenda described by globalists like Julian Huxley.
I think we are headed in the direction of having to live in parallel societies, but in the meantime we should try to convince those who can heal the system and possibly make it work for all of us. We need to grow in numbers and keep working for common ground with as many Canadians as possible and with everyone we can internationally.