History Connected: Research Discussion on MKULTRA, Cybernetics, and Social Control Kevin Cole, Jan Irvin of Gnostic Media, hosted by Richard Grove of Tragedy & Hope | April 14, 2013
This is a research discussion featuring Jan Irvin and Kevin Cole, filmed April 10, 2013; the discussion includes: MKULTRA Subproject #58 (the May 13, 1957 Life Magazine launch of the psychedelic revolution), Pilgrims Society, CFR, CIA, Cybernetics, Public Education, the Classical Trivium (used to collectivize individuals) and Social Control.
Topics also include:
- How Cecil Rhodes’ influence continued
- Union Now (proposal for an Atlantic federal union)
- Henry Murray (see note in Wikipedia article about the Unabomber), The Net documentary
- Lindisfarne Association
- Maslow (Wikipedia lists Murray as an influence) is quoted on the educational importance of Esalen
- Margaret Mead and the sexual revolution
- Her husband Gregory Bateson, Macy Conferences, Cybernetics
- Role of philosophy: subjective vs. objective
- Neo-feudalism, i.e. Archaic Revival
Value for value. If you appreciate this post, please donate a small amount to encourage more research and commentary.
The Net: the planning and building of a scientifically controlled world order
Amazing history lesson on elites & education: Trivium Method vs. Classical Trivium