Microchips, RFID, Implantable Microchips, Implants, Tracking Chips, Spy Chips, Brain Chips, Chipping
- The policy themes of Aldous Huxley’s Brave New World – Part 2 – war, terror, anthrax, destruction of culture
- Military industrial complex training the young to enjoy being tracked and scanned (and "vaccinated" against mass "zombie" infections)
- John Holdren, Obama's Science Czar: forced abortions and mass sterilization needed to save the planet
- Royal Canadian Mint working on digital cash replacement
- Potential catastrophes used to justify RFID contracts for tracking human beings
- Masonic child identification program – no chip (yet) but DNA and biometrics – getting us ready for the real deal?
- External Articles – October-November, 2012
- Informative Red Ice interview on RFID spy chip tracking, how people are conditioned to accept it gradually
- Human engineering – eugenicist’s proposals sinister and hilarious at the same time – induce meat intolerance, produce short children, alter brain with drugs
- International trade in human body parts
- Edible microchip pill monitors your compliance
- Masonichip and the "Mark of the Beast"
- Aaron Russo Interview
Transhumanism, Enhancement: Position: Senior Research Fellow (Assistant Director): Ethics – “Future of Humanity Institute is a new interdisciplinary research institute in the James Martin 21st Century School at the University of Oxford (http://www.21school.ox.ac.uk)” – “ethics of human enhancement and human potential”
TechMan: Want a record of your whole brilliant life? Like movie “Final Cut”
Human-Machine Interface: Sensors turn skin into gadget control pad
“2020: dawn of the ‘intelligent’ classroom” – “Hands-free virtual reality computer games will change too, by picking up brain activity … Virtual environments … Advanced biometric full-body scanning systems…”
Biotechnology, Bioethics, Eugenics, Genetics, Enhancement, Transhumanism, Human Value, Technocracy: PDF File: “Beyond Therapy: Biotechnology and the Pursuit of Happiness” The President’s Council on Bioethics, Washington, D.C., October 2003 (bioethics.georgetown.edu). – “The President’s Council on Bioethics: Beyond Therapy” (bioethics.georgetown.edu).
“Management Futures: The World in 2018” – Brain Enhancements, Big Brother, etc. etc.
Implants: Wonders of Brain Implants Being Extolled