MARTIAL LAW: The province of Quebec, Canada is now under police rule. Every night from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. no-one is allowed onto the streets. Police cars are driving through neighborhoods, sirens blaring, scanning for dissidents to arrest. $6,000 fines – enough to destroy families.
ABOUT THE ABUSIVE LOCKDOWNS, ISOLATION MEASURES AND QUEBEC CURFEWS:
7. Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of the person and the right not to be deprived thereof except in accordance with the principles of fundamental justice.
8. Everyone has the right to be secure against unreasonable search or seizure.
9. Everyone has the right not to be arbitrarily detained or imprisoned.
12. Everyone has the right not to be subjected to any cruel and unusual treatment or punishment.
6. (2) Every citizen of Canada and every person who has the status of a permanent resident of Canada has the right … (b) to pursue the gaining of a livelihood in any province.
2. Everyone has the following fundamental freedoms:
(a) freedom of conscience and religion;
(b) freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media of communication;
(c) freedom of peaceful assembly; and
(d) freedom of association.