Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms – This IS the LAW and it is being broken
Selecting sections that are relevant in my opinion.
Go through each of these points and tell me which ones are OK to put on hold for an “emergency.”
Also note that the Emergency Act used in Ontario stated that the orders were to be subject to the Charter.
CANADIAN CHARTER OF RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS
Whereas Canada is founded upon principles that recognize the supremacy of God and the rule of law:
Guarantee of Rights and Freedoms
Marginal note:Rights and freedoms in Canada
. . .
2. Everyone has the following fundamental freedoms:
(a) freedom of conscience and religion;
(b) freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media of communication;
(c) freedom of peaceful assembly; and
(d) freedom of association.
3. Every citizen of Canada has the right to vote in an election of members of the House of Commons or of a legislative assembly and to be qualified for membership therein.
. . .
Marginal note: Mobility of citizens
6. (1) Every citizen of Canada has the right to enter, remain in and leave Canada.
Marginal note: Rights to move and gain livelihood
(2) Every citizen of Canada and every person who has the status of a permanent resident of Canada has the right
(a) to move to and take up residence in any province; and
(b) to pursue the gaining of a livelihood in any province.
. . .
Marginal note: Life, liberty and security of person
7. Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of the person and the right not to be deprived thereof except in accordance with the principles of fundamental justice.
Marginal note: Search or seizure
8. Everyone has the right to be secure against unreasonable search or seizure.
Marginal note: Detention or imprisonment
9. Everyone has the right not to be arbitrarily detained or imprisoned.
Marginal note: Arrest or detention
10. Everyone has the right on arrest or detention
(a) to be informed promptly of the reasons therefor;
(b) to retain and instruct counsel without delay and to be informed of that right; and
(c) to have the validity of the detention determined by way of habeas corpus and to be released if the detention is not lawful.
Marginal note: Proceedings in criminal and penal matters
11. Any person charged with an offence has the right
(a) to be informed without unreasonable delay of the specific offence;
(b) to be tried within a reasonable time;
(c) not to be compelled to be a witness in proceedings against that person in respect of the offence;
(d) to be presumed innocent until proven guilty according to law in a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal;
(e) not to be denied reasonable bail without just cause;
(f) except in the case of an offence under military law tried before a military tribunal, to the benefit of trial by jury where the maximum punishment for the offence is imprisonment for five years or a more severe punishment;
(g) not to be found guilty on account of any act or omission unless, at the time of the act or omission, it constituted an offence under Canadian or international law or was criminal according to the general principles of law recognized by the community of nations;
(h) if finally acquitted of the offence, not to be tried for it again and, if finally found guilty and punished for the offence, not to be tried or punished for it again; and
(i) if found guilty of the offence and if the punishment for the offence has been varied between the time of commission and the time of sentencing, to the benefit of the lesser punishment.
Marginal note: Treatment or punishment
12. Everyone has the right not to be subjected to any cruel and unusual treatment or punishment.
Marginal note: Self-crimination
13. A witness who testifies in any proceedings has the right not to have any incriminating evidence so given used to incriminate that witness in any other proceedings, except in a prosecution for perjury or for the giving of contradictory evidence.
. . .
15. (1) Every individual is equal before and under the law and has the right to the equal protection and equal benefit of the law without discrimination and, in particular, without discrimination based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, sex, age or mental or physical disability.
. . .
Marginal note: Enforcement of guaranteed rights and freedoms
24. (1) Anyone whose rights or freedoms, as guaranteed by this Charter, have been infringed or denied may apply to a court of competent jurisdiction to obtain such remedy as the court considers appropriate and just in the circumstances.
Marginal note: Exclusion of evidence bringing administration of justice into disrepute
(2) Where, in proceedings under subsection (1), a court concludes that evidence was obtained in a manner that infringed or denied any rights or freedoms guaranteed by this Charter, the evidence shall be excluded if it is established that, having regard to all the circumstances, the admission of it in the proceedings would bring the administration of justice into disrepute.
. . .
Marginal note: Other rights and freedoms not affected by Charter
26. The guarantee in this Charter of certain rights and freedoms shall not be construed as denying the existence of any other rights or freedoms that exist in Canada.
. . .
The globalist vermin is in Davos this week to try to remove our rights further.
I think commentators (of real news) are just too soft about the vermin gathering in Davos every year to further their totalitarian agenda and the destruction of our lives.
We have there mass murderers like email@example.com (pfizer) and firstname.lastname@example.org (moderna), Gates and Chinese puppet WHO tedros email@example.com (accused of crimes vs humanity in hi country) the directors of Mi6 and CIA, war criminals like NATO Jens Stoltenberg, not counting all the scumbags in government who are committing high treason by going there to take their next roadmap against their constituents.
And by the way committing fraud as they use taxpayer money to fund a trip to a private organization.
We are not talking about creeps here but a mafia, a global criminal syndicate, people who have millions of deaths on their consciences.
As for Davos town who welcome these criminals every year, it is time to expose them for what they are: partners in crime.
. . .
Ps: we don’t forget all the presstitutes helping the davos mafia