. . . The #Coronavirus is dominating the media with wall-to-wall coverage. Normal life has come to a grinding halt in a way that is unprecedented in modern life. But at this moment in time, it is crucial to ask ourselves – why? Is the Coronavirus [pandemic] potentially also a mechanism for the controlled demolition of the already battered world finance system?
A conversation with Ernst Wolff (Finance Expert, Journalist, & Author)
and Alex Quint.
I am noting some of the points. The interview gets very intense towards the end.
- Discusses past efforts to stabilize the financial system
- What happened with WHO? State-funding changed to private funding for the WHO and now “these private foundations and big pharma are funding the WHO up to 85% and more.”
- The biggest donor is the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Look at the shares they own – huge shares in Coca-Cola and Pepsi Cola. Is that “public health”?
- Regular people need to get an understanding of all this background.”
- He discusses the 2005 “bird flu” and how WHO reacted in a similar way, with the Influenza Director claiming that they were expecting 7 million dead victims. But there were only 150 deaths worldwide. He went on to work for Novartis.
- There was hysteria back then too with governments buying huge supplies of medication
- They introduced hyperinflationary “helicopter money” with the Coronavirus pandemic.”
- He talks about an OPEC conference in Vienna in March. Saudi Arabia apparently defied the US, and this would affect those invested domestically in fracking.
- He discusses the likely dispossession of every citizen based on a policy that I remember being announced as an international policy–and it was carried out at the time with respect to Cyprus-where banks expropriated some of citizens’ bank accounts. It was called “bail-ins” and it was introduced with the Canadian government’s budget in 2013. It had been set by the Financial Stability Board [notice the connections with the World Economic Forum] at the Bank for International Settlements (BIS) which he also discusses. Since implementing this policy would be unacceptable to citizens, he thinks this is part of the reason for the lockdowns he expected.
- Financial fascistic takeover
- They don’t care about human lives
- We should connect with others, “inform others and help others”
- “think about the future of your children and grandchildren”
The way I interpret this is that they are using the destabilized financial system to accelerate or bring to fruition if possible a longer-term, planned outcome (Brave New World).