Freedom Rising Newsletter – Issue 3 | June 28, 2022
(Freedom Rising website: freedomrising.info)
Some of the information included in the newsletter:
1. Organizations you can turn to if you have suffered vaccine injuries:
- Vaccine Choice Canada: vaccinechoicecanada.com/uncategorized/vaccine-regret
- FLCCC Alliance: covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/i-recover-post-vaccine-treatment
- World Council for Health: worldcouncilforhealth.org/resources/a-practical-approach-to-keeping-healthy-after-your-covid-19-jab
- Canadian Adverse Events Reporting System: www.caers.info
- Justice for the Vaccinated: www.vaxjustice.org
- Canadian Covid Care Alliance: www.canadiancovidcarealliance.org/vaccine-adverse-event-tracking
- Canada Health Alliance: www.canadahealthalliance.ca
2. News on James Topp’s march to Ottawa, links to coverage, arrives this Canada Day weekend, June 30, 2022. www.canadamarches.ca
3. Inspiration from artists.
4. Weekly meetings, different groups.
5. Vaccine Adverse Event Statistics:
a) Latest data from OpenVAERS, VAERS COVID Vaccine Adverse Event Reports, which is a compilation based on the United States Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System. The reported numbers are much smaller than the actual number of adverse events:
For example, the number of deaths reported as of June 17, 2022: 29,031.
b) Data from the European Medicines Agency is reported in their EudraVigilance database and this page (healthimpactnews.com) has compiled the data for COVID-19 Vaccines Adverse Reactions as of June 7, 2022.
For example, the number of deaths reported: 45,316.
c) Compelling information from the BC Centre for Disease Control: COVID-19 Surveillance Dashboard
Click on “Vax Donut Charts”
“COVID-19 health outcomes by vaccination status, BC, 24 Apr. – 18 Jun. 2022”
The “Date Notes” tab explains that the data refers those who tested positive for COVID-19.
4. CALL TO ACTION: HELP DISTRIBUTE MEDICAL DOCTOR PACKAGE which includes Pfizer Data
Information provided by a group called UNITY:
The UNITY Health & Sciences Team is a group of scientists, analysts, immunologists, microbiologists, trauma specialists and healthcare professionals who are dedicated to researching the latest medical data and addressing critical issues that are affecting the health and well-being of communities.
They have compiled a list of documents and resources to support and educate healthcare professionals and the public.
There is a lot of information on this page to research and share, including:
Medical Doctor Package
The purpose of this package is to educate medical professionals and the public about Pfizer’s recently released documents, as well as the requirement for medical professionals to report Adverse Events following immunizations.
The package includes:
- A 38-page Pfizer report on Adverse Events data (March 2022)
- Information about medical professionals’ requirement to report adverse events following immunization
- Information about Rapid Antigen Tests – hazards and toxicity
- BCCDC Manual including an Adverse Events Monitoring Flowchart
- Information and forms for reporting vaccine injuries.