Value for value: I am working on producing a more up-to-date booklet and flyer for a mass electronic and print campaign directed at influencers and the public. Please donate to support this project.
Updated: June 19, 2022
Dates are provided to indicate when a link was last accessed.
Larger Agenda, Law-Breaking, System is Being Changed
Many Canadian lawyers and concerned citizens have signed the Free North Declaration:
www.freenorthdeclaration.ca (accessed May 23, 2022)
. . . In our country, civil liberties are under unprecedented attack. Governments, public health authorities, universities, public and private employers, municipalities, and businesses are trampling Canadians’ rights and freedoms. Our free society is at risk. . . .
. . . Canada is supposed to be a free country governed by the rule of law. Restore it now or risk losing it for good.
Wealth transfer to the super-rich: “Over a roughly seven-month period starting in mid-March  . . . America’s 614 billionaires grew their net worth by a collective $931 billion. “. . . more than half a year later, more than 11 million Americans remain unemployed and many shops and restaurants will never reopen.” USA Today, “Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk among US billionaires getting richer during coronavirus pandemic,” December 1, 2020: https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2020/12/01/american-billionaires-that-got-richer-during-covid/43205617/ (accessed May 25, 2021 and June 12, 2022)
You can go back to normal when we have vaccinated the entire world:
And what about that trade-off? You just mentioned, obviously, the economic pain. What do you think the right balance is between the trade-off of protecting people’s lives and the economic hit? . . .
. . . But in my lifetime this will be the greatest economic hit. But you don’t have a choice. People act like you have a choice. . . .
And so you don’t get to say, ignore what’s going on here. . . . But for the world at large, normalcy only returns when we’ve largely vaccinated the entire global population. . . .
Financial Times: “Transcript: Bill Gates speaks to the FT about the global fight against coronavirus,” video included, April 9, 2020: https://www.ft.com/content/13ddacc4-0ae4-4be1-95c5-1a32ab15956a (accessed May 25, 2021 and June 12, 2022)
The Gates Foundation is the main donor to the World Health Organization (WHO). See https://www.gatesfoundation.org/about/committed-grants?q=World%20Health%20Organization (accessed May 25, 2021 and June 14, 2022) and https://www.who.int/images/default-source/infographics/budget/top-20.jpg (accessed May 25, 2021 and June 14, 2022).
Gates also funds the United States CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) via the CDC Foundation: https://www.gatesfoundation.org/about/committed-grants?q=CDC – see https://www.cdc.gov/about/business/cdcfoun.htm and https://www.cdcfoundation.org/.
Gates also funds Imperial College London —https://www.gatesfoundation.org/about/committed-grants?q=Imperial%20College — who produced this influential report in March 2020 stating their apocalyptic COVID death predictions: https://www.imperial.ac.uk/media/imperial-college/medicine/sph/ide/gida-fellowships/Imperial-College-COVID19-Global-Impact-26-03-2020.pdf
Power Grab Planned in Advance: The Gates Foundation, along with the World Economic Forum, also helped fund a pandemic exercise in October 2019 called Event 201: https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/about:
The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, World Economic Forum, and Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation jointly propose these recommendations.
PDF version: https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/event201-resources/200117-PublicPrivatePandemicCalltoAction.pdf
The title is: “Public-private cooperation for pandemic preparedness and response: A call to action.” Read the seven points, including point 7 about the intent to “flood media,” “work with trusted authorities and trusted community leaders” and suppress messages they consider false:
Governments and the private sector should assign a greater priority to developing methods to combat mis- and disinformation prior to the next pandemic response. Governments will need to partner with traditional and social media companies to research and develop nimble approaches to countering misinformation. This will require developing the ability to flood media with fast, accurate, and consistent information. Public health authorities should work with private employers and trusted community leaders such as faith leaders, to promulgate factual information to employees and citizens. Trusted, influential private-sector employers should create the capacity to readily and reliably augment public messaging, manage rumors and misinformation, and amplify credible information to support emergency public communications. National public health agencies should work in close collaboration with WHO to create the capability to rapidly develop and release consistent health messages. For their part, media companies should commit to ensuring that authoritative messages are prioritized and that false messages are suppressed including though the use of technology.
Accomplishing the above goals will require collaboration among governments, international organizations and global business. . . . We call on leaders in global business, international organizations, and national governments to launch an ambitious effort to work together to build a world better prepared for a severe pandemic.
This event is just one example of a pandemic exercise or drill.
World Economic Forum’s “Great Reset“: “world must act jointly and swiftly to revamp all aspects of our societies and economies” “silver lining of the pandemic . . . radical changes to our lifestyles” “rare but narrow window of opportunity to reflect, reimagine, and reset our world.” Article: “Now is the time for a ‘great reset’” by Klaus Schwab, Founder and Executive Chairman of the World Economic Forum, June 3, 2020: www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/06/now-is-the-time-for-a-great-reset (accessed May 25, 2021 and June 16, 2022)
Much information on their agenda can be found at the World Economic Forum’s website: www.weforum.org.
Klaus Schwab’s books include COVID-19: The Great Reset (2020) and The Fourth Industrial Revolution (2017).
Principles and Laws Being Violated: Justice is Needed
See COVID Truth Vaccines for information on the damage being done by the injections.
No Accountability: Pharmaceutical Corporations are Protected from Liability:
“The government has confirmed that coronavirus vaccine manufacturers are protected from liability” https://globalnews.ca/news/7521148/coronavirus-vaccine-safety-liability-government-anand-pfizer/ (accessed May 25, 2021 and June 19, 2022)
Coercion via Passports and Mandates: Violation of Informed Consent Laws and Human Rights Principles: Informed consent laws and treaties are being broken by universities, colleges, governments, businesses, employers and other institutions. Vaccine passports and vaccine mandates break domestic laws and international treaties.
Early on, Ontario’s health minister signals the government’s intention of bringing in proof of vaccination: “important for people to have for travel . . . work . . . for going to theatres or cinemas or . . .” https://globalnews.ca/news/7508640/ontario-to-issue-proof-of-coronavirus-vaccine/ (accessed May 25, 2021 and June 19, 2022)
See the Ontario Health Care Consent Act
(and BC, for example, has a similar law)
11 (1) The following are the elements required for consent to treatment:
1. The consent must relate to the treatment.
2. The consent must be informed.
3. The consent must be given voluntarily.
4. The consent must not be obtained through misrepresentation or fraud. …
(accessed June 19, 2022)
The facts are clear enough to show that all of those points have been violated: People have not been properly informed about the nature of the COVID vaccines and about the harm being done still and the harm already observed during the initial research. People have been coerced by the threat of employment loss and through the barriers to access restaurants, recreational facilities, travel, etc. and through the long, abusive process of isolation, contact tracing, lockdowns, mask-wearing and social-distancing.
Universal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights:
http://portal.unesco.org/en/ev.php-URL_ID=31058&URL_DO=DO_TOPIC&URL_SECTION=201.html (accessed May 26, 2022 and June 19, 2022)
Article 6 – Consent
1. Any preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic medical intervention is only to be carried out with the prior, free and informed consent of the person concerned, based on adequate information. The consent should, where appropriate, be express and may be withdrawn by the person concerned at any time and for any reason without disadvantage or prejudice.
2. Scientific research should only be carried out with the prior, free, express and informed consent of the person concerned. The information should be adequate, provided in a comprehensible form and should include modalities for withdrawal of consent. Consent may be withdrawn by the person concerned at any time and for any reason without any disadvantage or prejudice. Exceptions to this principle should be made only in accordance with ethical and legal standards adopted by States, consistent with the principles and provisions set out in this Declaration, in particular in Article 27, and international human rights law.
3. In appropriate cases of research carried out on a group of persons or a community, additional agreement of the legal representatives of the group or community concerned may be sought. In no case should a collective community agreement or the consent of a community leader or other authority substitute for an individual’s informed consent.
The following international treaty is acknowledged by the Canadian government on their website:
International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights:
On the topic of coercing novel “vaccine” technology, which includes lying about it not being experimentation:
No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment. In particular, no one shall be subjected without his free consent to medical or scientific experimentation.
The above statement also relates to the abusive, degrading use of “lockdowns” (prison terminology), unwarranted and destructive isolation policies, masks (contrary to many scientific studies), and social distancing (based on nothing).
Other articles in the Covenant are also very relevant.
Read the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms:
https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/const/page-12.html#h-40 (accessed May 25, 2021 and June 16, 2022)
Point after point in the Charter has been under attack, affecting the sick and healthy alike:
Media and government messaging regarding the significance and details of COVID has been all-pervasive. Censorship and intimidation efforts have escalated.
Contrary beliefs and interpretation of events are not given public space, church services have been shut down to prevent communication, vaccine mandates are being imposed:
2(a) freedom of conscience and religion;
2 (b) freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media of communication;
Protests, church services, funerals, weddings, daily activities, businesses:
2 (c) freedom of peaceful assembly …
Restrictions on travel, detaining travellers for “quarantine,” including workplace screening questions about travel:
6 (1) Every citizen of Canada has the right to enter, remain in and leave Canada.
Rights to earn a living: This has also been undermined by the authoritarian concept of “essential workers” being imposed under the COVID narrative. Provincial checkpoints.
“Rights to move and gain livelihood”
6 (2) Every citizen of Canada and every person who has the status of a permanent resident of Canada has the right
• (a) to move to and take up residence in any province; and
• (b) to pursue the gaining of a livelihood in any province.
We should not be coerced into taking a vaccine using health status requirements and by lockdown policies and media narratives. Much harm is being done through COVID-19 vaccine adverse reactions. Lives are also being endangered because people who refuse these injections have or will potentially be unable to access housing, transportation, and employment, or at least discouraged from accessing them even with the belief that they will be turned away:
7 Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of the person and the right not to be deprived thereof except in accordance with the principles of fundamental justice.
We should not be coerced into giving up private medical information, or subject to temperature checks, or other coerced (economically or otherwise) bodily invasions, or other screening about private medical information:
8 Everyone has the right to be secure against unreasonable search or
Constant screening, constant social distancing, isolation! “Stay at home” orders:
9 Everyone has the right not to be arbitrarily detained or imprisoned.
Isolation, stay at home orders, “lockdowns,” destruction of business, constant single-message psychological abuse from fear-generating media:
12 Everyone has the right not to be subjected to any cruel and unusual treatment or punishment.
Courts were shut down for months in 2020:
See “Ontario courts shutting down in a bid to slow coronavirus,” March 16, 2020: https://globalnews.ca/news/6683865/ontario-courts-coronavirus/:
24 (1) Anyone whose rights or freedoms, as guaranteed by this Charter, have been infringed or denied may apply to a court of competent jurisdiction to obtain such remedy as the court considers appropriate and just in the circumstances.
Read the Canadian Bill of Rights, “An Act for the Recognition and Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms,” a law passed in 1960: https://laws.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/C-12.3/FullText.html (accessed June 19, 2022)
Canadian Criminal Code sections that seem applicable
laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/c-46/FullText.html (accessed June 19, 2022)
With respect to the coercion of vaccinations—from government, corporations, media, employers, and others, including the use of intimidation via their public messaging and policies (lockdowns, isolation, masking, contact tracing, etc.):
265(1) A person commits an assault when
- (a) without the consent of another person, he applies force intentionally to that other person, directly or indirectly;
- (b) he attempts or threatens, by an act or a gesture, to apply force to another person, if he has, or causes that other person to believe on reasonable grounds that he has, present ability to effect his purpose; or
- (c) while openly wearing or carrying a weapon or an imitation thereof, he accosts or impedes another person or begs.
. . .
• Marginal note: Consent
(3) For the purposes of this section, no consent is obtained where the complainant submits or does not resist by reason of
- (a) the application of force to the complainant or to a person other than the complainant;
- (b) threats or fear of the application of force to the complainant or to a person other than the complainant;
- (c) fraud; or
- (d) the exercise of authority.
with respect to the elderly and others who were denied access to suppressed treatments, hospital and/or basic daily care:
• 219(1) Every one is criminally negligent who
(a) in doing anything, or
(b) in omitting to do anything that it is his duty to do,
shows wanton or reckless disregard for the lives or safety of other persons.
220 Every person who by criminal negligence causes death to another person is guilty of an indictable offence and liable …
With respect to, for example, the effect of the lockdowns on small businesses along with the innumerable economic, and personal deprivations of many citizens caused by the isolation, stay-at-home and health rationing policies: FRAUD
380 (1) Every one who, by deceit, falsehood or other fraudulent
means, whether or not it is a false pretence within the meaning of this Act, defrauds the public or any person, whether ascertained or not, of any property, money or valuable security or any service,
• (a) is guilty of an indictable offence …
• (b)an act or omission, in or outside Canada,
o (i) that is committed
- ▪ (A) in whole or in part for a political, religious or ideological purpose, objective or cause, and
- ▪ (B) in whole or in part with the intention of intimidating the public, or a segment of the public, with regard to its security, including its economic security, or compelling a person, a government or a domestic or an international organization to do or to refrain from doing any act, whether the public or the person, government or organization is inside or outside Canada, and
o (ii) that intentionally
- ▪ (A) causes death or serious bodily harm to a person by the use of violence,
- ▪ (B) endangers a person’s life,
- ▪ (C) causes a serious risk to the health or safety of the public or any segment of the public, [e.g., health rationing and treatment-denial policies for the elderly and others]
- ▪ (D) causes substantial property damage, whether to public or private property, if causing such damage is likely to result in the conduct or harm referred to in any of clauses (A) to (C), or
- ▪ (E) causes serious interference with or serious disruption of an essential service, facility or system, whether public or private [e.g., hospital access and health care] , other than as a result of advocacy, protest, dissent or stoppage of work that is not intended to result in the conduct or harm referred to in any of clauses (A) to (C),
and includes a conspiracy, attempt or threat to commit any such act or omission, or being an accessory after the fact or counselling in relation to any such act or omission, but, for greater certainty, does not include an act or omission that is committed during an armed conflict and that, at the time and in the place of its commission, is in accordance with customary international law or conventional international law applicable to the conflict, or the activities undertaken by military forces of a state in the exercise of their official duties, to the extent that those activities are governed by other rules of international law. (activité terroriste)
FALSE INFORMATION and HARRASSING COMMUNICATIONS
with respect to the constant worldwide media barrage of propaganda, fear and censorship of dissenting experts and citizens from all over the world
• 372(1) Everyone commits an offence who, with intent to injure or alarm a person, conveys information that they know is false, or causes such information to be conveyed by letter or any means of telecommunication.
• Marginal note: Harassing communications
(3) Everyone commits an offence who, without lawful excuse and with intent to harass a person, repeatedly communicates, or causes repeated communications to be made, with them by a means of telecommunication
Public statements in the media on human population made by foundation owners and representatives such as Bill Gates provide evidence of intent. This is the wider perspective relating to COVID lockdowns (causing business shut-downs and increased levels in domestic abuse, substance abuse and other evils), isolation and health-rationing policies, COVID triage policies against seniors, also relating to other destabilizing, anti-family policies introduced in recent years such as euthanasia, undermining the Charter of Rights and Freedoms and other laws meant to protect human beings from abuse:
318 (1) Every person who advocates or promotes genocide is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term of not more than five years.
(2) In this section, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy in whole or in part any identifiable group, namely,
- (a) killing members of the group; or
- (b) deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction
Isolation and other emotionally abusive policies used to coerce mass
vaccination and other authoritarian policies.
• 1(1) Every official, or every person acting at the instigation of or with the consent or acquiescence of an official, who inflicts torture on any other person is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding fourteen years.
. . .
torture means any act or omission by which severe pain or suffering, whether physical or mental [could include the effects of COVID health rationing policies, isolation, quarantine and constant propaganda], is intentionally inflicted on a person
• (a) for a purpose including
- (i) obtaining from the person or from a third person information or a statement, [such as “COVID tests” or COVID screening questions required by employers, or contact tracing information]
- (ii) punishing the person for an act that the person or a third person has committed or is suspected of having committed, and
- (iii) intimidating or coercing the person or a third person [to be vaccinated for example so that life can go back to “normalcy” as Bill Gates puts it, or to force them to stay home in order to condition them to “4th Industrial Revolution” remote learning and communications technologies], or
• (b) for any reason based on discrimination of any kind, but does not include any act or omission arising only from, inherent in or incidental to lawful sanctions. (torture)
KIDNAPPING AND FORCIBLE CONFINEMENT
Relating to lockdowns, stay-at-home orders, isolation of healthy people, curfews (in Quebec) in order to impose vaccination and other authoritarian policies. The use of quarantine and detention centers against the healthy is a crime against humanity:
• 279(1) Every person commits an offence who kidnaps a person with intent
- (a) to cause the person to be confined or imprisoned against the person’s will;
- (b) to cause the person to be unlawfully sent or transported out of Canada against the person’s will;
- (c) to hold the person for ransom or to service against the person’s will. [to condition them to use “4th Industrial Revolution” remote learning and communications technologies to shop from home, etc.]
. . .
(2) Every one who, without lawful authority, confines, imprisons or forcibly seizes another person [the use of lockdowns, isolation, quarantine and detention centers against the healthy are crimes against humanity] is guilty of
- (a) an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding ten years; or
- (b) an offence punishable on summary conviction
INVASION OF PRIVACY Section of the Criminal Code
Relating to Contact Tracing and cellular phone devices – many are just being coerced by denial of services or are not aware of the need for consent:
184 (1) Every person who, by means of any electro-magnetic, acoustic, mechanical or other device, knowingly intercepts a private communication is guilty of
- (a) an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term of not more than five years; or
- (b) an offence punishable on summary conviction
184.5 (1) Every person who intercepts, by means of any electro-magnetic, acoustic, mechanical or other device, maliciously or for gain, a radio-based telephone communication, if the originator of the communication or the person intended by the originator of the communication to receive it is in Canada, is guilty of
- (a) an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term of not more than five years; or
- (b) an offence punishable on summary conviction.
Regarding the COVID vaccination program and its adverse reactions as documented even at official government websites internationally
“Bodily Harm and Acts and Omissions Causing Danger to the Person”
. . .
Administering noxious thing
• 245 (1) Every person who administers or causes to be administered to any other person or causes any other person to take poison or any other destructive or noxious thing is guilty …
Summary of the Agenda based on COVID policies–compare Brave New World and other globalist documents
1) Systematic control over lifespan: see COVID euthanasia policies and MAID policies introduced in Canada several years earlier.
2) Reducing the population.
3) Dehumanization and degradation: lockdowns, isolation, masking, social distancing, censorship, neglect of the elderly. Increased domestic abuse, substance abuse, suicides.
4) Control over biology. See H. G. Wells quote.
5) Surveillance and control over the economy. Attempt to abolish cash using COVID measures.
6) Wealth transfer to powerful corporations through shutting down of businesses.
7) Centralized control over medicine.
8) Centralized control over information. Truth is now a matter of making authoritative, unified and centralized declarations along with censoring of alternatives.