Value for value: Please support my efforts.
New additions to the Table of Contents for this series Policy Themes of Aldous Huxley’s Brave New World is posted here.
- Apocalypse Scares, World Government, Regions, Community
- War, Terror, Anthrax, Destruction of Culture
- Censorship, Scientism, Fraud and Evolutionary Mysticism
- Control Over Science
- One World Religion, Annihilating the Individual Identity
- Religion for Control of Global Society
- Religion, public relations, drugs, transhumanism, evolution doctrine implies inevitability of developments instead of their being the result of planning
- Religion: Aldous Huxley’s contradictions about religion and drugs
- Julian Huxley on Religion and Science, Science is for Control and Established Religion Gets in the Way
- Ongoing: go here for updates to series