Secret History: Kinsey’s Paedophiles (6 parts)
A Yorkshire Television production, Produced & Directed by Tim Tate.
- Its point of view is more mainstream than the other films. It gives Kinsey the benefit of the doubt in starting out in that he was personally motivated by anger at his strict upbringing. The Kinsey Syndrome presents a darker overview and hints at larger agendas along with some of the other films.
- Interviews his biographers.
- Interviews a couple of Kinsey’s associates who defend the use of pedophile data. It’s really horrendous what’s in the data, the tables and the descriptions of so-called “orgasms”.
- Another associate interviewed did not approve.
- Kinsey created pornographic films at the institute and encouraged his staff to have sex with each other. I think it’s too naive to think that this was done just for pleasure and research. I think it’s logical that this was also used in order to bond the team together in loyalty and secrecy via potential blackmail.
- Pedophiles were deliberately recruited from prisons and also from pedophile organizations – people outside of prison!
- Kinsey back then and the Institute in more recent times refuse to hand over any data, even to the German government when the Nazi pedophile Kinsey associated with was being prosecuted. One of the associates claims that the Institute would instantly destroy all diaries if the government insisted on them.
- Esther White gives her testimony about her abuse in more detail. She sums it up: the information was “used for a lie”.
My conclusion on these documentaries
The lie is about childhood sexualization. In my view, this is part of a political and revolutionary plan that is intended to demolish traditional family structures and to reconstitute how individuals think of themselves and others as with the “ultimate revolution” of Aldous Huxley (also).
This lie Kinsey perpetuated about early childhood sexualization is not to make people happier or freer. And it’s not only to satisfy the desires of pedophiles. The whole point is that for this revolutionary design to proceed, mandatory government-controlled education was not enough. The “change agents” also needed to break through the moral, cultural and religious barriers that remained in order to more thoroughly mold the minds of children and subsequent generations. They needed to use all the means of control and conditioning at their disposal, they need to push all the buttons, whether biological, psychological or technological – in order to make us passive slaves – passive, helpless, unmotivated, promiscuous, obsessed, immature, soul-less, addicted, self-centered (also read Bertrand Russell: The Scientific Outlook and The Impact of Science on Society).
All of the natural and traditional ideas about gender roles, marriage, family and reproduction are thrown out. All of these old instincts, competing loyalties and attachments are replaced by obedience to an absolute global corporate State. This picture is similar to what is presented in Plato’s Republic and Huxley’s Brave New World.
There is more information related to this subject in another documentary I’m going to discuss called “The Net”.
The Children of Table 34 – Alfred Kinsey’s pedophile-based research
The Kinsey Coverup
“The Kinsey Syndrome” on his use of pedophiles, sexual revolution based on fraud, pornography’s connection with sex crimes
Swiss documentary “Originators of Early Sexualization” exposes Kinsey and modern sex education
Alfred Kinsey Books pdf
The Kinsey Reports are two scholarly books on human sexual behavior, Sexual Behavior in the Human Male (1948) and Sexual Behavior in the Human Female (1953), written by Alfred Kinsey, Wardell Pomeroy, Clyde Martin, and (for Sexual Behavior in the Human Female) Paul Gebhard and published by W.B. Saunders