Ventura County Nurses Blow the Whistle on Crisis in Local Health Care
By Joel Whitaker | The Conejo Guardian | October 21, 2021
“. . . all the clotting, bleeding and things you would expect from the vaccine six months later — brain bleeds, heart attacks in younger 50-year-olds. No doctor will admit this is from the vaccine. They won’t make the VAERS report.” . . .
. . . “Or they don’t want to report that they’re seeing 80 percent of the people in the ER are vaccinated, but only 40 percent of the county is vaccinated,” adds another nurse. . . .
- At the start of COVID, nurses were told to expect huge numbers of patients but there were very few.
- Anyone testing positive for COVID was put on the “COVID floor” including those who were there for other issues. Neglected patients were left without advocates because relatives were not allowed.
- Many more sick people started showing up after vaccination started.
- Doctors refused to accept anyone blaming the vaccines or suggesting a VAERS report. They blamed genetics, etc.
- The data is totally compromised.
- Fear of COVID patients among vaccinated nurses.
- The potential solution of private members’ associations for independent health care was mentioned.
We need more to follow their conscience and speak out in order to protect their fellow human beings from the results of this indoctrination and corruption.