Value for value: Please support my efforts.
Documentary series “The Crazy Rulers of the World” by Jon Ronson:
Parts 1, 2, 3
- Major General Stubblebine
- Trying to kill animals psychically. Super-soldiers.
- Lt. Col. Jim Channon’s New Age research at Esalen Institute for the Exploration of Human Potential, California
- The effect of his First Earth Batallion ideas and manual
- “Peace technology”, “master warrior monk”. He sold his ideas to the military. The manual includes crazy ideas such as walking through objects. Also includes idea about using music or noise to influence the enemy
- Related to MKUltra: Joe McMoneagle, Russell Targ, Ed Dames and other remote viewers or “psychic spies” are interviewed.
- Psychic Prudence Calabrese: this story takes some surprising turns
- Ed Dames and Prudence Calabrese are interviewed on the Hale Bopp Comet and the Heaven’s Gate suicides. I think the apocalyptic messages of Ed Dames on the Art Bell show is an example of the big picture of cultural programming, mental disintegration, mind-disabling and mass experimentation that goes on. Webster Tarpley has mentioned the use of the apocalyptic preaching technique historically in a Red Ice Radio interview.
- Segment on the development of non-lethal weapons: nets, energy, acoustic weapons. Colonel John B. Alexander
- Abu Ghraib torture scandal. Interview with Lynndie England in which she explains how she was given orders to pose for the photos. Was the release of the photos themselves part of a psy-op?
- Guantanamo. Ex-prisoner interviewed. Some of the music was quiet. Use of music in Iraq for torture, to break down prisoner resistance. Themes from children’s TV shows, pop music, heavy metal. Was some of it based on a disabling effect at a special frequency? Are they using subliminal messages embedded in the music? Leaked document is shown to confirm that research on this has been done.
- Interview with musician Steven Halpern about his interaction with Jim Channon, about the use of subliminals in music–in some churches for example.
- Use of psychological warfare: terrifying sounds and pop music directed against the Branch Davidians and David Koresh at Waco. The military tested everything against them.
- Allen Dulles and his approach, even to the extent of recruiting psychics.
- CIA MKUltra and LSD: interview with Frank Olson’s son, Eric, about how his father died in 1953. He believes that his father was going to talk about alleged brutal Cold War interrogations by the CIA. It is really worth listening to what he has to say.
- Sidney Gottlieb and MKUltra. The idea of the brainwashed assassin or Manchurian Candidate
- The Net is another film that touches on Esalen
- Click on “Esalen” for more info on research by Gnostic Media