As of April 17, 2022, COVID-19 vaccines approved by the Canadian government are listed here:
- Moderna Spikevax COVID-19 vaccine
- Pfizer-BioNTech Comirnaty COVID-19 vaccine
- AstraZeneca Vaxzevria COVID-19 vaccine
- Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 vaccine
- Novavax Nuvaxovid COVID-19 vaccine
- Medicago Covifenz COVID-19 vaccine
This page promotes these vaccines and brags about the vaccination coverage in the Canadian population. It claims that 81.39% of the population is “fully vaccinated” as of April 3, 2022.
I don’t believe that. It’s amazing, but this is where we are at. United Nations Agenda 21 from 1992 expressed the intent to vaccinate the world and these public-private partnerships are removing all of the obstacles in their way.
The government categorizes these vaccines into 4 types. Using the links listed above:
- Moderna Spikevax and Pfizer-BioNTech Comirnaty are “mRNA vaccines.”
- AstraZeneca Vaxzevria and Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) are “Viral vector-based vaccines.”
- Novavax Nuvaxovid is a “Protein subunit vaccine.”
- Medicago Covifenz is a “Plant-based vaccine.”
You can search the Canadian government’s Drug Product Database for approved COVID-19 vaccines here to find the product monographs for each of these.
Continued: Part 2