Dictatorship will lead to atrocities and suffering – Part 2 – freedom of conscience (edited)
Continuing the point from my last post, one of the fundamental freedoms listed in the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms is FREEDOM OF CONSCIENCE.
Everyone has the following fundamental freedoms:
(a) freedom of conscience and religion;
(b) freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media of communication;
(c) freedom of peaceful assembly; and
(d) freedom of association.
Conscience is the reason that many people reacted against COVID policies. They felt compelled to not comply because they realized that what was happening–at one point or another–was evil.
Freedom of conscience is fundamental. Prime Minister Diefenbaker spoke out about this principle in his signing statement to the 1960 law, the Canadian Bill of Rights. He said that Canadians have the right to say something is wrong when they believe it is wrong!
I am a Canadian, a free Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship God in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind.
In my series on Freedom of Conscience, I explained how this principle is deliberately being attacked and I explain the genocidal context of depopulation.
Since 2020, we understand better (“hindsight is 2020”) the reasons why doctors and nurses have been targeted to try to eliminate those who exercise their freedom of conscience:
Many health care workers don’t want to:
1) Break informed medical consent laws and treaties which they believe in.
2) Violate their religious beliefs. Freedom of conscience and religion go together in the Charter.
3) Carry out abortions, because they believe the unborn is a person or there are health issues, or there is the issue of causing pain to a living creature.
4) Carry out euthanasia–which is a huge deal now in Canada (M.A.I.D.)–right and wrong were turned upside down within the space of ten years under a constant barrage of propaganda.
5) Mutilate people for gender reassignment or OTHER reasons–and they will come up with other reasons to mutilate people. That’s why we have ethical guidelines because some people with power bringing in their transhumanist “utopia” don’t want to respect traditional principles of right and wrong. That’s why they have attacked religion, which isn’t blameless, but they’ve attacked it because it is a source of ethical guidelines.
6) Be involved in ethically dubious procedures with regards to organ donation, for example, which is a huge subject I’ve tried to tackle, and there is no end to the potential evils that could occur. Or be involved in human-animal chimera experimentation which is still against the law in Canada. Human life needs to be sanctified again.
7) Be involved with fraud and corruption involving cause of death certification and diagnoses, which was prevalent during COVID. All of these things will need to be addressed–by everyone, including lawyers and authorities who care about these things. Many people–it seems like most but our perceptions of public opinion is distorted by censorship–are in still in denial but many people are not.
All of these issues of conscience–and potential objections and more, from healthcare workers and every other kind of person, get in the way of the Agenda.
There is no way the Charter can continue to be broken–and freedom of conscience violated–along with criminal laws of various kinds–without people noticing. That’s why their Agenda is not going to fly. It’s going to cause a lot of suffering–if people don’t act sooner–but it’s going to fail.
Other totalitarian regimes in the twentieth century have failed also but caused a lot of suffering as long as they were maintained. They never could maintain the level of total lunacy needed to introduce a system like the one we’re facing now.
That sore spot inside you is your conscience noticing contradictions and falsehoods and being bullied into compliance, and it’s a sense that is shared by a lot of other people.
Dictatorship will lead to atrocities and suffering – Part 2 – freedom of conscience (edited) — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>