These organizations and events provide an opportunity to network with others who share the same concerns.
Please check details with each. Updates and links to other groups are welcome. Most have Facebook groups also (for now). There are frequent events.
Please be aware of provincial and local efforts to violate Charter Rights and Freedoms, including freedom of assembly and the rest of them also.
- Ontario group nomorelockdowns.org – order & distribute lawn signs
- HugsOverMasks.ca every week: different locations in Canada and U.S. See details. Volunteer. Facebook group.
- TheLineCanada.com: every week: different locations in Canada, see details. Facebook groups for every province . . . .
- Appel à la liberté / Action Citoyenne Pacifique: See details
- VaccineChoiceCanada.com: Please contact them.
- Randy Hillier, Ontario Member of Provincial Parliament
- Ontario Civil Liberties Association
- List of alternative information sources, including Canadian ones
If you want me to link to a group or event, please send me an email.
Thank you to everyone who does something constructive.
This doesn’t have to do with elections or parties. These issues have to do with our Rights and Freedoms, and also about truth and reality, and should cross political boundaries.
The dangers are, in my view: contact tracing (spying & privacy), mandatory face masks, testing, immunity passports, mandatory vaccinations, economic lockdown, isolation and physical distancing measures, emergency orders, restrictions on assembly, restrictions on mobility, censorship, and everything related to COVID-19.
I THINK PEOPLE NEED SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT–LET’S NETWORK–TRY TO GET IN TOUCH WITH LOCAL PEOPLE WHO SHARE THE SAME CONCERNS WITH THESE EVENTS AND ORGANIZATIONS
If you care about these issues and live in my area (near Paris/Woodstock, Ontario), it would be great to hear from you. In any case, I think both strategies are important: outreach/education (to the public and officials of all kinds) and networking for practical support. I don’t think we can depend on the Internet indefinitely.
Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
Legal Challenge in Ontario against federal and provincial COVID-19 orders. This document is a good overview of details about COVID-19
(Let me know about other legal challenges)