Update – websites added: August 5, 2021 – if you want to add your group, you can send me an email. There are too many to even be aware of and information is being suppressed.
These organizations provide an opportunity to network with others who share the same concerns.
I am not in a position to vouch for groups and how they are led. I just keep my eyes open and hope for the best from others. Remember to maintain the sense of personal conscious awareness as an individual and not to get lost in groups. Think for yourself.
Please check details with each. Updates and links to other groups are welcome. Most have Facebook groups also (for now).
Please be aware of provincial and local efforts to violate Charter Rights and Freedoms, including freedom of assembly.
I recommend sharing information with officials and citizens, friends, family, businesses, etc. I think it is very important to appeal to members of the public who have been deluged in propaganda.
I recommend that people look at pursuing legal action if that is a possibility for them.
I recommend that people network with and mutually support each other in practical ways.
- Overpasses for Canada
- Updated site: Ontario group nomorelockdowns.ca – order & distribute lawn signs – active with events – active local groups
- HugsOverMasks.ca See details. Volunteer. Facebook group.
- TheLineCanada.com see details. Facebook groups for every province . . . .
- Appel à la liberté / Action Citoyenne Pacifique: See details
- VaccineChoiceCanada.com: Please contact them.
- Randy Hillier, Ontario Member of Provincial Parliament
- Ontario Civil Liberties Association
- Police on Guard for Thee: “We are a group of active duty and retired police officers who have assembled to create a haven of truth and justice for all members.”
- Perth Public Sanity: for Perth County, Ontario (including Stratford)
If you want me to link to a group, please send me an email.
Thank you to everyone who does something constructive.
This doesn’t have to do with elections or parties. These issues have to do with our Rights and Freedoms, and also about truth and reality, and should cross political boundaries.
The dangers are, in my view, due to the success of this psychological operation: COVID-19 vaccinations and the mandating of these, contact tracing (spying & privacy invasion & snitching), mandatory face masks, testing, vaccine/immunity passports, economic lockdowns, curfews, isolation and physical distancing measures, emergency orders, restrictions on assembly, restrictions on mobility, censorship, and everything related to COVID-19.
I THINK PEOPLE NEED SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT–LET’S NETWORK–TRY TO GET IN TOUCH WITH LOCAL PEOPLE WHO SHARE THE SAME CONCERNS WITH THESE EVENTS AND ORGANIZATIONS
If you care about these issues and live in my area (near Woodstock, Ontario), it would be great to hear from you. In any case, I think both strategies are important: outreach/education (to the public and officials of all kinds) and networking for practical support. I don’t think we can depend on the Internet indefinitely.
Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
Legal Challenge in Ontario against federal and provincial COVID-19 orders. This document is a good overview of details about COVID-19
(Let me know about other legal challenges)