Vaccines and COVID-19 Vaccine – Part 1
September 5, 2020
Power of Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (including vaccines)
- Their grants database shows many years of grants to many organizations, including Canadian ones (https://www.gatesfoundation.org/How-We-Work/Quick-Links/Grants-Database).
- Recipients include the World Health Organization (WHO), with Bill Gates being the second highest donor after the USA (https://www.who.int/images/default-source/infographics/budget/top-20.jpg), the CDC Foundation (U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), also companies such as Pfizer and ModernaTX, as well as BBC Media Action and Guardian News & Media Ltd. (see Gates logo: https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2012/aug/26/food-shortages-world-vegetarianism).
- There are grants to Imperial College London which predicted 40 million deaths from COVID-19 unless their report’s recommendations were followed. (“. . . suppression strategies will need to be maintained in some manner until vaccines or effective treatments become available [one of these alternatives has been played down, e.g. in the April 9 CNBC interview with Gates] to avoid the risk of later epidemics.” “. . . healthcare demand can only be kept within manageable levels through the rapid adoption of public health measures (including testing and isolation of cases and wider social distancing measures) to suppress transmission . . .” [unheard of measures] (p. 2 of March 26, 2020 report: https://www.imperial.ac.uk/media/imperial-college/medicine/sph/ide/gida-fellowships/Imperial-College-COVID19-Global-Impact-26-03-2020v2.pdf).
Bill Gates in CNBC interview on April 9, 2020: (April 9, 2020, CNBC interview, https://www.cnbc.com/video/2020/04/09/watch-cnbcs-full-interview-with-microsoft-co-founder-bill-gates-on-past-pandemic-warnings.html).
- Gates says that the economy and life FOR THE WHOLE WORLD won’t be normal until a vaccine is available (3:00) “We’re going to have this intermediate period of opening up and it won’t be normal until we get an amazing vaccine to the entire world.” (8:45) He anticipated: “ . . . many people losing their jobs and entire industries will be operating at a far lower level than in a normal economy.”
- Gates and his global vaccine project (9:00) Host: “. . You agreed that you are going to spend more than a hundred million dollars on this.” Gates refers to an area of expertise for his Foundation: “. . .how you get a vaccine–making 7 billion of those is going to be an incredible challenge.”
- His power and reference to SAFETY (9:50) Gates is involved in “picking which of the many vaccine efforts it’s worth putting a lot of money behind and building that manufacturing in parallel with the safety and advocacy work which is very difficult to do, probably will take about 18 months before we can get to a significant level.”
- These are special mRNA vaccines under development. Gates lowers expectations (10:55) Host: “You’re thinking 18 months even with all the work that you’ve already done to this point and the planning that you are taking with lots of different potential vaccinations . . . ?” Gates: “There’s an approach called RNA vaccine that people like Moderna, CureVac and others are using that, in 2015, we’d identified that as very promising for pandemics and for other applications as well. If everything goes perfectly with the RNA approach, we could actually be at the 18 months. We don’t want to create unrealistic expectations.” Notice how he lowers expectations for the vaccine(s) in terms of time-frame. In a later July interview with CBS, he lowers expectations about the effectiveness of the “first generation” vaccine compared to that of the “second” (https://www.cbsnews.com/news/coronavirus-vaccine-bill-gates-multiple-doses).
- Elderly and the flu vaccine (11:30) “The efficacy of vaccines in older people is always a huge challenge. It turns out that the flu vaccine isn’t that effective in elderly people. . ”
- 700,000 could suffer from vaccine side effects (11:55) “Here, we clearly need a vaccine that works in the upper age range because they’re most at risk of that. Doing that so you amp it up so that it works in older people and yet you don’t have side effects, if we have 1 in 10,000 side effects, that’s way more, 700,000 people, who will suffer from that.”
- Gates acknowledges vaccine SAFETY is a real concern along with how governments are going to cover vaccine manufacturers for injuries (12:23) “So really understanding the safety at a gigantic scale across all age ranges pregnant, male, female, undernourished, existing comorbidities, it’s very, very hard and that actual decision of, okay, let’s go and give this vaccine to the entire world, governments will have to be involved because there will be some risk and indemnification needed [indemnify:’to hold harmless’] before that can be decided …”
Health Canada approved testing of a vaccine which uses a human fetal cell line “The vaccine candidate Ad5-nCoV uses the HEK293 cell line (https://www.hek293.com)” according to Alan Moy, M.D., founder of the John Paul II Medical Research Institute and CEO of Cellular Engineering Technologies. (May 19, 2020: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/health-canada-approves-human-trial-testing-of-coronavirus-vaccine-derived-from-aborted-fetal-cell-line).
Deaths in Ukrainian COVID-19 vaccine trials: “Four Ukrainian service members died after COVID-19 vaccine trials, said LPR People’s Militia press service officer Alexander Mazeikin. … 15 volunteers were exposed to the vaccine and medication produced by America[n] virologists in the Kharkov region. Eight of the volunteers were soon transferred to intensive care units . . . five patients, four of them Ukrainian army service members, died.” (“Four Ukrainian army servicemen die in COVID-19 vaccine trial”, Lugansk Media Centre, July 17, 2020: http://en.lug-info.com/news/one/four-ukrainian-army-servicemen-die-in-covid-19-vaccine-trial-21136).
Gates-Funded HPV Vaccine Trials in India, Deaths, Illness, Irregularities with Consent Forms (“Controversial vaccine studies: Why is Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation under fire from critics in India?” The Economic Times, August 31, 2014: https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/industry/healthcare/biotech/healthcare/controversial-vaccine-studies-why-is-bill-melinda-gates-foundation-under-fire-from-critics-in-india/articleshow/41280050.cms)
- In 2009, there were HPV vaccine trials using Gardasil (manufactured by Merck) administered to thousands of girls in Khammam, India. “Months later, many girls started falling ill and by 2010 five of them died.”
- “Two more deaths were reported from Vadodara, Gujarat, where an estimated 14,000 children . . . were also vaccinated with another brand of HPV vaccine, Cervarix, manufactured by GSK.”
- An Indian parliamentary standing committee investigated the irregularities regarding the studies in India and tabled its report on August 30, 2014.
- In one village, out of 9,543 consent forms, “1,948 forms have thumb impressions while hostel wardens have signed 2,763 forms” and it was a similar scandal in the other village. Also, a large number of the parents were illiterate.
- The Indian Supreme Court asked the government agencies to explain.
- An NGO, Sama, was told the following when they visited one of the provinces: “as many as 120 girls experienced adverse reactions such as epileptic seizures, severe stomach ache, headaches and mood swings. . . . early onset of menstruation . . . heavy bleeding and severe menstrual cramps.”
- The Gates Foundation was partnered with and funded the agencies involved.
- There was also an AP report at the same time of girls being hospitalized in Colombia.
Events with Pentavalent Vaccine (“Controversial vaccine studies: Why is Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation under fire from critics in India?” The Economic Times, August 31, 2014: https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/industry/healthcare/biotech/healthcare/controversial-vaccine-studies-why-is-bill-melinda-gates-foundation-under-fire-from-critics-in-india/articleshow/41280050.cms)
- Pentavalent (a combination of diphtheria, tetanus, whooping cough, hepatitis B and haemophilus influenza type b) was another vaccine program begun in India in 2011.
- “The vaccine created a furore after many infants from across the country were reported to have died. … A reply by the health ministry to an RTI application shows that the deaths of three infants in Tamil Nadu have ‘a consistent causal association to immunization’ . . . In all, 54 cases of deaths of infants who were vaccinated with Pentavalent have been classified as ‘adverse events following immunization’ (AEFI)…”
- This vaccine “has been controversial in Sri Lanka, Bhutan and Vietnam, too, where it was temporarily suspended.”
To be continued
Coronavirus Concerns I (Short)
Coronavirus Concerns (full) – Part 1
READ Legal Challenge against COVID-19 measures filed in Ontario Superior Court (press release)
Vaccine Choice Canada Invites Elected Representatives to Consider the Evidence
Vaccines and COVID-19 Vaccine – Part 1 — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>