Revised June 17, 2020 – reposted the video links at the bottom of the post – hopefully they work – December 3, 2020 – despite my disagreement with part of what he says.
George Carlin goes to an extreme, nobody can take all of it literally. I don’t agree with parts of it (people should try to make friends with those in uniform if possible), but he makes you think and gets the point across. Adult content. Will offend.
Compare what he is saying to the opposite extreme of contact tracing.
Oh well. Nobody complained about the videos but I’ve taken them down [reposted below] because George’s message is, in a few places, out of sync with what I want to get across. A few years ago, it wouldn’t matter but now it does. Some people don’t care. They just want to laugh at something. I understand that. If you want to see the videos, they are up on YouTube if you search. I like George Carlin and I don’t think he’s a bad guy but these videos are just contradicting what I want to say.
What we need to focus on is believing in ourselves and defending our rights–and finding ways to do that through networking and by making friends with all sorts of people–including the ones who might be tempted by PAY to become contact tracers–or even the ones who seem to be antagonistic to traditional ideas about rights and values–but those may be the hardest ones of all. In the meantime, let’s try to make alliances.
1) First of all, his main point is excellent. Don’t be a snitch. When it matters, that means DO NOT spy and snitch on your friends, family members and contacts about medical issues or anything that relates to activity that is within someone’s natural, God-given rights–that could be many, many things. If you have a personal complaint against someone, try talking to them or try something other than possibly ruining their life.
If someone is doing evil and criminally abusing you or someone else, that is a different matter. In that case, someone needs to do something about it. That’s not what any of this refers to. The problem is the same as always–who is actually going to do something? People should step in to intervene in these cases.
Do not participate in CONTACT TRACING or other informant activity against other people who have done nothing wrong–who are doing their best within their natural rights. Their life is their business as long as they are not hurting someone else. You can read the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms–it gives you a good idea–that document is being totally ignored by those who are running this big scam. In a dictatorship, spying is likely to become part of the economy and part of life unless people unite against it in large numbers.
Possibly most of the people coming around–if and when they do–won’t have uniforms at all.
I hope that YOU don’t decide to go around door to door or phone people or participate in physical or electronic spying in anyway.
Here is an appeal from the wife of an American policeman: https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/police-wife-mainstream-media-ignores-that-my-husbands-life-matters-too.
2) These riots are intentionally organized. We see the forces of revolution–funded by the billionaire “capitalist” foundations at the top–organize these protests. And they were deliberately turned into riots–to disenfranchise ordinary people–the “middle class” some call us–so that we feel like the ground has been taken out from under our feet–that we have no stability or even protection.
This is why there are the intense reactions against the “police” (because of the killing mentioned in the post) and even to “defund” police forces. Well-meaning people are swept up in these protests and are told that there is an issue about “racism” and that white people are supposed to feel guilty about “systemic racism.” I have tried to show at my website that capitalism and socialism are the two side of the same elite coin of global domination–the same group that ran slavery in the past. People need to read the Wall Street trilogy of Antony C. Sutton to understand much of this. What is happening with the kneeling is just deliberate nonsense used to undermine our lives, to destabilize this society we happen to live in–to put a lot of shame and guilt on us–just like the ones who want us wearing masks and worrying about whether we are sneezing and coughing and “social distancing” and telling us to “shelter in this place”–all this horrific garbage.
They want us BOWING and SCRAPING and PLEADING.
In the same way that the governments, corporations and media systematically undermined our stability with the COVID-19 economic lockdown and social isolation regime–related to the “Great Reset” of the World Economic Forum, these organized protests and riots–are a type of ritual shaming–to knock out the support columns in our lives–in order to ruin small and medium-sized business–which leads to a transfer of even more wealth and monopoly power to the super-rich.
3) Like I said originally, I recommend making friends if possible with those in uniform, with police, with those who are well-intentioned and believe in rights and freedoms. Possibly the people who will be spying on us–most of them–won’t be police. They may be all sorts of people employed by government health agencies, for example. Whoever it is, don’t participate in sharing private information, in letting anyone find an excuse to take someone out of their homes.
4) Also, contrary to what George Carlin says, I think we should look for good prosecutors and good crown attorneys (in Canada) and keep an open mind about lawyers–people who will take those who are guilty of attacking our rights and freedoms to court–those who have defrauded us with their lying narratives and fraudulent numbers in order to sabotage the economy we depend on.
5) Speaking of the economy–and food supply–contrary to George Carlin’s cheap shot at farmers, it would be better if we respected farmers and tried to make friends with them and work with them–and the same goes for hunters. Because I think we are going to need food. And if you can make it out of the city or built up areas, if it’s possible for you, maybe it’s time to consider finding a place in the country and finding ways to obtain extra food. If you decide it’s best to stay where you are, try growing a garden or organizing with family, friends and neighbors regarding sources of food and food storage.
Previously, I called for appealing to lawyers with a conscience, who swore an oath (in Ontario) to defend our rights and freedoms.
Also, I wrote a post pointing out the ethics of the Ontario Provincial Police for the same reason.
And here is my post on the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.
And we should network with people who feel the same way.
So when we talk about these things, we are talking not just about documents and oaths (sometimes they may even be inadequate). We are talking about getting to the heart of the matter and standing up for ourselves, for everyone’s rights and freedoms, and for a stable, dignified way of life–even if we have to cross a hard desert of trouble to get back there.
December 3, 2020:
Two versions of his routine (if they’re still up). My disagreement with what he says (a long time ago) is that we need the support of good police, especially with the destruction going on with COVID lockdown measures–of our lives, of our health, of our businesses, of our laws–and in some countries with the paid rioters and other forces of Reset Destabilization.