I will try to update this throughout the day
1. I have volunteered with this organization which was recommended by Randy Hillier MPP.
Sign up to order a lawn sign or to help distribute them–place it where it’s not buried in snow 🙂
nomorelockdowns.ca (updated url)
https://www.facebook.com/NoMoreLockdowns.org/ (try .ca if this link doesn’t work)
2. I think the “vaccine” is the most urgent issue at this point. There is important information covered in this particular video.
3. I am asking for support funds (sponsorship) in order for me to focus time on information sharing regarding COVID-19–vaccines and other topics. I am looking at print flyers, phone, fax, email (using local business and government listings at yellowpages.ca), even direct mail if we can afford that. Feedback about the content is good, or even if you have your own flyers already made up. In any case, I would encourage everyone to go ahead with that anyway while being aware of the risks. I know that there are people who have been doing that all along. I think if more people are putting out information and opposition–online or especially offline–I think it will make a big difference.
4. Personal Employment and other Networking:
a) If someone sympathetic to our cause could use even some part-time or occasional assistance, I would appreciate that also. Either close to my area (near Paris, Ontario) or I would reconsider relocating.
b) Rental accommodation might be really helpful also and could be communicated to friends also.
References could always be supplied.
c) Also, we could share information on networking and sources of supplies for those who are eventually trapped by their conscientious objection to current rules–or the coming vaccine–or just trapped at home and limited already by the lockdown restrictions or lack of transportation, funds or disabilities.
5. I did share my last post about networking at various FaceBook groups and it received a lot of positive feedback.
6. I post links to friends on my “Resources 2” page.