- RFK’s interview with T. J. Coles on transhumanism, Wikipedia and propaganda
- Comments on NATO sponsored Cognitive Warfare document – Part 3 (Conclusion)
- Full Interview with Catherine Austin Fitts on Planet Lockdown
- “Morality pills” proposal to make people cooperate with COVID tyranny
- Overview: UN International Day of Happiness, Climate Action, Earth Hour
- Pleasure vs. pain in the programmed society
- Computers with consciousness? Is consciousness an Illusion?
- U.S. patent examples relating to fertility management, immunocontraceptive vaccines, special addiction and Alzheimer’s “vaccines”, Canadian government funding of vaccines and genomics (updated July 5, 2023)
- Research in brain–computer interface (mind-reading)
- Gnostic Media interview part 3 with Colin A. Ross on MKUltra & mind control, treatment for trauma, ritual abuse, humanism, atheism, consciousness
- Psychiatrists anticipate massive power grab, want to collect neuroimaging scans of entire society, excuse is “determining” alleged mental illness in advance supposedly to save health care costs
- Psychosurgery, Jose Delgado and the bull
- Obama’s Brain Activity Map project (BAM)
- Hackers backdoor the human brain and extract data
- Optogenetics: technology for modifying your brain and your behavior
- Behavior Modification
Neuroscience, Family, Marxism, Human_Value: “Not really a monkey…” (whyfiles.org). (http://whyfiles.org/087mother/4.html) – Social deprivation. Cruel emotional-isolation monkey experiments and Ceausescu’s Romanian orphanages: – “Harry Harlow” (wikipedia.org).
Neuroscience, Human Value, Pharma, Transhumanism: “Neuroethics: the practical and the philosophical” [PDF File] by Martha J. Farah, Center for Cognitive Neuroscience, University of Pennsylvania (at aei.org) – TRENDS in Cognitive Sciences Vol.9 No.1 January 2005. – “ethical implications of neuroscience” – “brain imaging and brain privacy” – “brain enhancement” through chemistry – “undermining personhood” etc.
Evil, Psychopathy: Psychopathy, Neuroscience and Neurolaw
Psychology: Neuroscience and the Status Quo – Inaction is default
Neuroscience and Law PDF (http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/fulltext/123216877/PDFSTART)