Austerity, Economic Decline & Policies, Pensions, “Privatization”, Deindustrialization, Post-industrial, Feudalism
Also see: Financial, Banking System, Green Agenda, Domestic Unrest
- Smart Cities – Part 3
- Journal September 13, 2022 – US government trying to monitor community gardens
- Petitions challenging (or related to) COVID policies presented in the Ontario legislature – Part 9
- COVID-19 Problems – Part 2
- Alliance between World Economic Forum and United Nations from 2019 – this still represents the plan with COVID-19 and Great Reset
- COVID-19 economic and social engineering agenda
- Wind domination – nature vs. scientific dictatorship
- COVID-19: James Bullard, President of the St. Louis Federal Reserve Bank: Americans will wear a badge to show that they’ve been tested
- Lock-down = Poverty: Singing stops in Italy as fear and social unrest mount
- Peter Hitchens, UK: There’s powerful evidence this Great Panic is foolish, yet our freedom is still broken and our economy crippled
- Corona Virus – economic destruction and rights/freedoms – A.0
- The real dangers we face
- North American Leaders Declaration on Climate Change (2009) (absurd and dangerous “god-like” statements about the climate)
- Listen and learn: Alan Watt’s last RBN broadcast of “Cutting Through the Matrix” (but his podcast continued online)
- Food tyranny – EU undertakes to “radically transform” dietary habits
- Alliance of elite organizations urge Ontario government to force human carbon units to pay more for the privilege of living
- From June, 2013: Tories take wait-and-see approach as TSB probe calls for train safety overhaul
- MMA Rail CEO slammed for Lac Megantic press conference
- Government website: earn £48k as a lap dancer, careers advisers say
- Canadian Climate Change Adaptation Project: using bogus “climate change” excuse to find new ways to raise our costs, eliminate options
- Stinks of Agenda 21: Climate Change Adaptation Project says: ‘Many, many’ Canadian homes could become uninsurable
- Response to CBC Radio News World Report 2013/06/25 – flooding in Alberta – media government worship prepping us for future of taxes and life-long training
- Canadian economy: IMF says don’t overdo it on “austerity” (from April)
- Alan Watt: Cutting Through the Matrix – June 3, 2013
- Ontario government wants drug patents taken out of Canada-EU deal as nations are locked in to globalist regime without our input
- European Central Bank – bailing out replaced by bailing in – theft method 1 replaced by theft method 2
- System preparing for “bail-in” robbery – European politicians want to protect small depositors as if suddenly it’s okay to rob anyone’s account to bail out banks
- Lifelong surveillance program in Scotland (GIRFEC)
- CBC documentary tells us part of the truth about the world being run by central bankers meeting in Basel, Switzerland
- Controversial bill blocked undemocratically by committee, Canadian members of parliament start fighting back
- Articles on Cyprus bail-out – plunder, corruption, privilege for a few
- Red Ice interview with Ian Crane on fracking and globalist economic war on nations & cultures
- The insanity and irresponsibility of impoverishing CO2 reduction policies
- Don’t be like North Korea! Switch on your lights!
- Who needs lights? World Wildlife Fund (bankster) neo-feudalist Earth Hour seems to be working, Canadian music festival cancelled by “economic conditions”, lights going out on humanity as we anticipate post-consumer future of suffering together in the cold and dark
- Different ways to undermine nations, along with austerity cuts, Greek “disabilities” categories expanded to include pedophiles, exhibitionists, kleptomaniacs, pyromaniacs … (2012)
- Cyprus lawmakers reject EU bankster tax on bank accounts
- Eugenics “civilization”? Scandal: a million Brits dead from winter cold since the 1980s, same kind of “future” predicted
- Brits unhappy and consider emigrating
- United States: The Feds want your retirement accounts
- ‘Hidden waiting lists’ used in Scottish health service
- UK tells seniors to go back to school to keep their jobs (build up more debt) (working longer with pension age of 67)
- Obamacare having trouble hiring “experts” for death panels
- Ontario’s war on coal almost complete – last two coal plants
- American government’s war on coal and electricity supply because they love people so much
- Japanese government minister wants the “tube people” to “hurry up and die”
- 45-year-old identical twins euthanized in Belgium
- They’re not going to have it all their own way! Regain self-respect. Christmas message from Alan Watt
- Doha climate conference: UN wants massive wealth transfer from “rich” nations, reducing us to poverty
- Mind control, purpose of war, religion, promotion of psychedelics, “archaic revival”
- Monckton global warming truth, kicked out of UN climate summit – no warming in 16 years
- Austerity suicides in Spain, Italy, Greece
- 12-yr-old says governments shouldn’t borrow money from private banks who put us into debt slavery with compound interest and print money out of thin air
- Temporary foreign workers to work in Canadian mines
- Agenda 21: Points made to a municipal council in Ontario about their draft official plan
- Cutting Through the Matrix: tax slaves, monster in Spain, gender issues, Plato’s Republic, eugenics, symbology, reincarnation, Gnostics
- Hey, did you know the UN managed human population levels? And it involves vaccines. Interview with World Bank demographer John F. May
- UK energy bills may double because of additional "Conservative" carbon tax
- Austerity guilt propaganda by CBC and NGOs against alleged "food waste" by Canadians
- About “Propaganda” by Jacques Ellul (3) Video: Betrayal by Technology
- Global power-grabbers: “too many people”, “running out of water”, “running out of food”, “we have to all be vegetarians”, “stern” propaganda lecture in Guardian, site funded by Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Time to rebel against loyalty cards, UK government behavior modification unit wants to use data to interfere in your life
- The Future We Don’t Want: The Canadian government should renounce UN Agenda 21
- Paul Ehrlich calls for human population reduction
- Canada resisting IMF on eurozone "rescue scheme" – Britain and others spending billions in taxpayer money
- Gates funded new invention for filtering toilet water – for "developing" countries to drink
- Expansion of euro bailout funds and CFR wants more power to European level of government
- Australian carbon tax could kill industry
- NDP Leader Thomas Mulcair interviewed on the budget (also promotes carbon tax)
- Austerity pushed in B.C. and Ontario
- Austerity, assassination, atrocity
- Poverty (August 25, 2010)
- 10 signs the U.S. is becoming a third world country
- The U.S. is bankrupt
- Articles & Links – July 25, 2010
- Austerity, globalism, surveillance
- Economic De-growth (May 23, 2010)
- Climate change alarmists suppressed dissenting paper from Canadian, Also Debt & austerity, U.K. Immigration and employment policies
- Overview – DNA storage, carving nations into regions and other “progress”
- UK Retirement Age: Millions Face Retirement Poverty (February 14, 2010)
- Fall of the Republic (Kill your TV)
- Responses to “Save our Structures” [2007 Ontario election] (September 25, 2007)
Austerity: The US Middle Class is Being Wiped Out
Energy, Taxes, Austerity, Climate Change: Pay More for Less–Bills Up by a Third – “Householders face a 300 pound -a-year rise in their gas and electricity bills and significant cuts in how much energy they use if Britain is to “keep the lights on” and meet its climate change targets, the “Government” has said.”
“TUC fears risk of riots as jobless total rises” by Brian Groom and Jim Pickard (ft.com) – Sept. 13, 2009.
Poor: “New York gives homeless people a one-way ticket to leave city” by Matthew Weaver (guardian.co.uk) – July 29, 2009.
Austerity: Walmart Raising Prices–up to 60% (http://morichesdaily.com/2010/08/walmart-raising-prices/)
LA Times–Maywood to Lay Off All City Employees
Pensions: “How the City has ruined our presents and futures” by Dr Ros Altmann (independent.co.uk) – May 20, 2009. – “The credit crunch delivered the knockout punch but problems have been building up for years.”
“GM whacks 1,100 dealers” by Chris Isidore (cnn.com) – May 15, 2009.
“Land freed for 1,000 allotments” (news.bbc.co.uk) – Feb. 19, 2009. – “The National Trust is releasing enough land for up to 1,000 allotments, on some of the most famous country estates in Britain.”
“Economy at 60-year low, says Darling. And it will get worse” by Nicholas Watt (guardian.co.uk) – Aug. 29, 2008.
“Have a Buck? Buy a House!” by Eric Horng (abcnews.go.com) – March 8, 2009.
Poor: Britain–Councils Plan to Have Mass Exodus of Poor People From London
Poor: “Economic casualties pile into tent cities” by Emily Bazar (usatoday.com) – May 4, 2009.
“New age of rebellion and riot stalks Europe”
UK: “Move south, it’s too grim up north, says Tory think tank” by Gerri Peev (news.scotsman.com) – Aug. 13, 2008. (http://news.scotsman.com/uk/Move-south-it39s-too-grim.4383786.jp)
Law and Disorder in Johannesburg – Summary of video – “Louis Theroux travels to Johannesburg, where the residents find themselves increasingly besieged by crime. Despairing of the capability of the police and the courts to protect them, many have turned to an industry of private security…”
Deindustrialization, Cities: Requiem for Detroit – Summary “dystopic post-industrial city, in which 40 per cent of the land in the centre is returning to prairie”
Employment: Lost Generation-Written Off
Employment: Young Americans flock overseas to teach English
Years of Pain Ahead-Cameron UK
The Modern Breadline Starts at Midnight–From Walmart (http://www.zerohedge.com/article/wal-marts-ceo-provides-starkest-visual-modern-bread-line-yet)
[Comments that got Mr. Green into Trouble] “Credit crisis: Minister admits crime will rise” by Andrew Porter and Jon Swaine (telegraph.co.uk) – Sept. 1, 2008.
Degradation: Unemployed and Skin Trade Advocacy
Gov. Decides Citizens Don’t Need Family Holidays–1 Day per Year is Sufficient
Obama Aides See ‘Extended Period’ of Unemployment
Perception becomes Reality–fake Shopfronts to Hide Business Devastation
Economy: Great Britain Worst Place to Live
Obama Closes International Labor Comparison Office
Everything is Falling Apart (http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/everything-is-falling-apart-20-facts-that-you-will-not-want-to-read-if-you-still-want-to-feel-good-about-americas-decaying-infrastructure)
“4,000 PEOPLE A WEEK TRYING TO LEAVE UK” by Michael Knapp (dailyexpress.co.uk) – Aug. 5, 2007.
Pensions: “Pension view ‘not radical enough’ ” (news.bbc.co.uk) – July 2, 2009.
Agenda 21-How slums Can Save the Planet (http://www.prospectmagazine.co.uk/2010/01/how-slums-can-save-the-planet/)
Birmingham Assets to be Sold Off
Ireland to Sell Off National Assets
English Poll Shows the Serfs Oppose Gov. Sell-off of Forests, but the Elite do as they Always Have
“Colin Kenny: The security services need people. Canada needs jobs. Do the math.” (nationalpost.com) – March 12, 2009. (http://network.nationalpost.com/np/blogs/fullcomment/archive/2009/03/12/colin-kenny-the-security-services-need-people-canada-needs-jobs-do-the-math.aspx)
Cattle Truck Airlines-Standing Room Only
Greece told to Swap Corfu for Debt
Britain-Port of Dover to be Sold off to Pay Government Debt
Debt: The People’s Voice–Personal and National Debt Stats.
“$4.8 trillion – Interest on U.S. debt” [US Debt-5 Trillion is Interest Alone] by Jeanne Sahadi (cnn.com) – Nov. 19, 2009.
“For U.S. debt collectors, the dead are a healthy bet” (You’re Dead? That Won’t Stop the Debt Collector) by David Streitfeld, The New York Times (at iht.com) – Published: March 3, 2009.
Sovereignty: State Bankruptcy Bill imminent
Banks Seize Record Number of Homes (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39207626/ns/business-real_estate/)
Consumers: “Young women ‘lured into bankruptcy by celebrity lifestyle’ ” by Alastair Jamieson (telegraph.co.uk) – June 17, 2009.
UK Backlash over Proposal to Privatize National Forests
Prince Charles advocates Mumbai slums for sustainabilityPart 1 & 2 (Video for Play/Download)
Crumbling Infrastructure of US
Selling Public Assets: “NM Rothschild pitches motorway privatisation plan” by Robert Watts and Dominic O’Connell (timesonline.co.uk) – Aug. 30, 2009.
Britain’s Roads for Sale-Courtesy N.M. Rothschild
Signs that US is Resembling Third World
Harvard’s Rogoff-Monetary Defaults and Inflation to Rise Drastically
“2008 World Press Photo of the Year contest” [Armed sheriff raid for mortgage foreclosure eviction] (telegraph.co.uk).
Sarkozy Fears for his Life—Mass Strikes Across France
Greek Islands, Rail and Water Systems Up for Sale
Unemployment Insurance Running Out for Millions
Pound Slumps-Fears of Hung Parliament
American Dream-Flushed away With Debt (http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/50-statistics-about-the-u-s-economy-that-are-almost-too-crazy-to-believe)
US Will be Like Greece in 7 to 10 Years
Government Steals Sick Pensioners’ Homes
IMF the US and Austerity Plans
“Tories cut to the chase as George Osborne heralds age of austerity” by Philip Webster (timesonline.co.uk) – Oct. 7, 2009.
“Brown facing revolt over plans to raid health, transport and education budgets to pay for latest round of spending” by James Chapman (dailymail.co.uk) – July 1, 2009.
Anti-Meat, Austerity: “Eat red meat just three times a week, says World Wildlife Fund” by Sean Poulter (dailymail.co.uk) – June 29, 2009.
Austerity: Anti-Austerity Protests–Europe
Austerity, Pensions: EU Parliament Declares Pensions Unsustainable (Excluding Themselves of Course)
Austerity: Blairs and the Big Bed
Obama’s Idea of Personal Austerity
Austerity: Cost of Entertaining Obama
Wisconsin National Guard Readies for Civil Unrest (https://www.businessinsider.com/national-guard-is-prepared-for-state-worker-unrest-in-wisconsin-after-gov-unveils-emergency-budget-plan-2011-2)
Austerity: Middle Class UK Headed for Scrap-Heap–British Justice Secretary Says
Propaganda for New Austerity Living
CFR on “Coming Painful US Austerity”
Austerity: Good Life Over-IMF
Armed Guards at Unemployment Centers to deal with People Freaking at Benefits Cut or Running Out
Britain—-490,000 Public Sector Jobs Axed
Austerity: More on Queen Obama
Planned Austerity–Next Gov. to be Very Unpopular by Introducing Higher Taxation etc.
Moodys Warns of a Test of Social Cohesion (Societal Breakdown) if US and UK Can’t Successfully Implement Massive Taxation
Austerity: Shopping Centre UK- Squat Toilets
Austerity — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>