Police, Police Powers (Search, Seizure), Police State, Anti-Terror, Police Weaponry, Tasers, Airport Security
Also see: Scanners, Mobility, Laws & Control Grid, Big Brother
- New Books Network interview on Organized Sexual Abuse
- War on independence: SWAT team raid sustainable organic co-op for drugs, find none, force them to mow their lawn
- U.S. expects immunity for its cops working in new cross-border policing program!
- “What country is this?” Shock video shows police forcibly drawing blood. New totalitarian system owns your body. Journalists stunned.
- Alberta flood evacuations predictably turn into martial law exercises–residents angry as RCMP seize guns from homes — “not allowed” to return to “their” homes – “authorities” still deciding
- U.S. Supreme Court: police can force open your mouth and swab your DNA
- New Canadian protest prevention law makes it illegal to wear masks at “unlawful protests”
- Durham police constable threatens to beat up man and plant cocaine on him, video shows
- Martial law lockdown in Wisconsin “because of fugitive” – successful in terms of testing mass submission, prisoner training and dehumanization
- Gnostic Media interview with Freeman Burt & Dr. Tom on voluntary society
- Red Ice interviews Canadian freeman Dean Clifford on his arrest, victory & natural law
- Rappoport on Newtown: Two Movies, Two Mass Murders, and Questioning All the Facts. Torrid Political Implications are at Stake
- Why people confess to things they didn’t do – lecture by Richard Ofshe on Reid interrogation technique – and CBC documentary
- Tasers (cattle prods for humans) can cause cardiac arrest and death
- Retired Australian police sergeant: parents of babies unjustly blamed for deaths possibly caused by vaccination
- Masonic child identification program – no chip (yet) but DNA and biometrics – getting us ready for the real deal?
- Ontario cop charged with child luring and prostitution – also info on past abuse investigations in Cornwall
- Adam 'Ademo' Mueller, Journalist And CopBlock.org Founder, Faces 21 Years In Jail After Reporting School Police Brutality
- Defence company supplying RCMP with armoured personnel carriers
- UK government detention centre – years of sadistic abuse of teenage boys, complicity and coverup
- News and links October 30
- Conservative legislation to scrap gun registry
- G20 Toronto – stories of disgusting criminal abuse by the “authorities”
- U.S. government radiating Americans with mobile x-ray vans
- Vancouver policeman versus disabled woman
- Taser challenges Canadian stun gun inquiry
- Toronto G20: allegations of sexual threats and other abuses
- The official 9/11 story was a lie to kick off all these wars
- UK police play burglar to train residents (February 14, 2010)
- Overview – DNA storage, carving nations into regions and other “progress”
- Random Breath Tests: Canadian Parliament Proposes Eradication of Freedom
- Nationalization, Handcuffed for Handrail, BPA, Vaccines, Detention, Torture, Science Propaganda, Globalism (May 24, 2009)
- You will now be required to submit blood and urine samples (July 16, 2008)
- Canadian News Update (June 18, 2008)
- Drunken man froze to death “in custody” (May 3, 2008)
- Booster seats now mandatory in New Brunswick (May 3, 2008)
- Privacy Violations at Border (May 3, 2008)
- Canadian Civil Liberties (December 25, 2007)
- New Taser case – Man Dies in B.C. (November 25, 2007)
- Newfoundland Suspends Taser Use (November 19, 2007)
- Freedom Watch: Tasers in U.S., Sex Registry in the U.K. (November 19, 2007)
- Video of Man who was Tasered to Death by Canadian Police  (November 16, 2007)
- Ashcroft and 9/11 (July 10, 2005)
- Police State Trends: Two Teenage Girls Detained (May 1, 2005)
- Police Handcuff 5-Year-Old Girl (April 24, 2005)
- Police State Trends: Real ID Act (April 24, 2005)
Corruption: FBI–Corruption of Agents Sign of the Times
“U.S. tightens security along Great Lakes border” (cbc.ca) – Aug. 8, 2008.
Terrorism, Emergencies, Crisis Creation, Police State: “Brown unveils security strategy” – “security service staff would rise to 4,000” – “In full: Brown security statement”
“Woman cuffed for not holding escalator handrail” by Les Perreaux (theglobeandmail.com) – May 15, 2009.
Laws/Control Grid, DNA Data: “Arrested, caged and DNA tested – for using MP3”
Secure Flight Program
Seizure: “Cops can now ‘take all your stuff’ ” by Mindelle Jacobs (torontosun.com) – April 21, 2009.
“Italy revives Mussolini’s ‘Blackshirt’ vigilantes as fears of Fascism sparks investigation” by Nick Pisa (dailymail.co.uk) – June 15, 2009.
“Jacqui Smith: an ignominious end to an inglorious career” by Philip Johnston (telegraph.co.uk) – June 2, 2009.
“Colin Kenny: The security services need people. Canada needs jobs. Do the math.” (nationalpost.com) – March 12, 2009.
“Exclusive: Innocent dad beaten by Kung fu police”
Sailboat Skipper wanted to Attend Canadian Folk Festival–Halifax Border Services Tore Boat Apart
Militarization of Police: “Race-relations expert worried about image of Mtl cops wearing military-style pants” by Sidhartha Banerjee (at breitbart.com) – Sept. 28, 2008.
Security Guards Mock Victim at Vancouver Airport
“Is Tougher Airport Screening Going Too Far?” by Scott McCartney (online.wsj.com) – July 16, 2009.
“NYPD’s ‘Operation Sentinel’ To Track EVERYTHING”
Britain-More Orwellian than Orwell Foresaw
“All parents to sign ‘behaviour contracts’ ” by Graeme Paton (telegraph.co.uk) – July 22, 2009.
“Children tracked by sat nav to stop bad behaviour” (telegraph.co.uk) – April 23, 2009.
“Behavioral screening — the future of airport security?” by Dana Rosenblatt (cnn.com) – Dec. 2, 2008.
Behaviour Detection Officers at Airports a 200 Million Dollar Flop
“EU funding ‘Orwellian’ artificial intelligence plan to monitor public for ‘abnormal behaviour’ ” by Ian Johnston (telegraph.co.uk) – Sept. 19, 2009.
Pre-Crime: “Euro project to arrest us for what they think we will do” by John Ozimek (theregister.co.uk) – Sept. 23, 2009.
“Secret court seizes 3.2bn pounds from elderly… and even forces furious families to pay to access own bank account” by Jason Lewis (dailymail.co.uk) – Oct. 25, 2009.
“The raid that rocked the Met: Why gun and drugs op on 6,717 safety deposit boxes could cost taxpayer a fortune” by Adrian Levy and Cathy Scott-Clark (dailymail.co.uk) – Oct. 24, 2009.
“Head teachers to get powers to ‘stop and search’ for drugs”
Health & Safety, Family, Homes: “Health and safety snoops to enter family homes” [Power to Enter all Family Homes] by Robert Watts (timesonline.co.uk) – Nov. 15, 2009.
Security- Terahertz Waves Disrupt Double-Strand DNA
Los Angeles-TSA Agent says he is God-High on Drugs
Security Test with Explosive not Detected
Laws-Control-Grid: Roadside Fingerprinting Goes Nationwide-Britain
Council on Foreign Relations on the Patriot Act
New Airport Pat-Down turns to Frisking
“This Ain’t Canada Right Now” Cop Tells Citizens at G20 Meeting
“Massachusetts Police Get Black Uniforms to Instill Sense of ‘Fear’ “
“Use Live Ammo Against Wisconsin Protesters”–Indiana Deputy Attorney General
–More on Wisconsin
Police Ready for Extreme Tactics
New Police Stop-and-Search Powers
New York, Police and Iris Scans
Anti-Terrorism: Anti-Terrorism Team Warns 12yr. old Not to Practice Democracy
Britain’s Finest Pull Cerebral Palsy Victim From Wheelchair Twice During Protest
Right to Remain Silent to be Tossed if Police Lobby Successful
Sudbury Airport and Authorised Groping Investigation
Gulag America and Airport (and Bus) “Security”
–Sexual Assault Claimed During Pat Downs
–Senate Hearings on Porno-Scanners and Grope-a-Dope at Airports
Hamilton Ontario–Citizens Enrol at Police College
Police and Public Partnership can Mobilize 13,000 Professionals for Vancouver Crime Prevention
Police Beat Up Stabbing Victim
Armed Guards at Unemployment Centers to deal with People Freaking at Benefits Cut or Running Out
100,000 Terror Searches–How Many Arrests?
Behavior Modification/Social Engineering: More Behaviour Modification by Police
Canada Supreme Court–No Right to Lawyer During Police Interview
FBI Caught Bugging Citizen’s Car
Garbage Cops–Coming Near You
Paying With Cash ? Keep Curtains Drawn ?—You fit Profile of Terrorist
British Cops Go “Hollywood Movie” Berserk, Smash Up Victim’s Car
Australia–Police Tracking Commuters using Go-Cards
Police Shove Woman-Caught by Video
Legal Precedent Set in UK–Police can Attack And Murder Innocent People with Impunity
Laser Guns to Blind Added to Police Arsenal
Taser Challenges Canadian Inquiry Findings
Tazered to Death–Tazer Fired 28 Times–Burn Marks in Bathroom
Amputee Badly Abused by Police at G20
Oakland Police Search Without Warrants
Surveillance, Automobiles: Black Box for Cars–Permanently Connected to Internet–Will Inform Police of Driving Habits–Location at All Times.–Look for Instant Fines etc..
A Stability Police Force for US–Rand Study
Northern Ireland to Hire Private Police Force
G20: Chief admits Fake 5-Metre Security Rule
Weapons Seized and Displayed by Toronto G8 Police Not What They Seem
Fake Protest Weapons-G20
G20 Business Virtually Stopped in Toronto due to Massive Police Presence
Police Purchase Sound Cannons for G20 Toronto
Taser Manufacturers Shock Meth-addicted Sheep in Testing for Effects on Human Addicts
All Jacked Up and Suspects to Mow-Police Chief Advocates Testosterone Replacement for Officers
Police at Scene Refuse to Help Drowning Woman-Not their Department
Pagan Police Allowed Time Off for Pagan Festivals-Food for the Dead followed by Sexual Promiscuity
Automobiles: Police State UK-Testing Ground for World
Pharma/Psychology/Drugs for Control: Police Want Power to Sedate People with Drugs
Police Want More Heavy Weaponry
Gulag London 2012-
FBI sets Sights on Home-Grown Terrorists
IBM and Crime “Prediction”
Cops Given Keys to Private Homes
Undercover Cops in Violent Groups
FBI Create another Fake Synagogue-Bombing Group
Computer Glitch Causes Couple’s Home to be Raided–50 Times
Rand on Domestic Police Force-PDF
Dutch Police Trial Mobile X-Ray Scanners
Police Arrest People Video Recording Arrests
Canada to US–More Airport Hassle
Can’t Photograph Christmas Lights in Britain
Obama gives Interpol Powers Within US
Police Mount Cameras on Headgear
Lancashire Police Close All Country Roads-Mammoth Exercise
“How police are making criminals of the over-40s: Target culture fuels rise in first-time convictions for middle aged” by James Slack (dailymail.co.uk) – Oct. 27, 2009.
“Grandfather arrested at dawn, DNA-tested and held in a police cell for SIX hours for swearing once at council official” (dailymail.co.uk) – Nov. 10, 2009.
“Portable pain weapon may end up in police hands” [Rifle-mounted Infrared Laser] by Paul Marks (newscientist.com) – Sept. 30, 2009; issue 2728.
“Flying Florida police in their new bullet-proof paragliders” (dailymail.co.uk) – Sept. 18, 2009.
“Police search babies for weapons and drugs” (telegraph.co.uk) – Aug. 28, 2009.
“Fears over new wireless police Taser gun that can deliver a 500v shock from 98ft away” (dailymail.co.uk) – Aug. 25, 2009.
“Homeless man bursts into flames after being Tasered by U.S. police” by Paul Thompson (dailymail.co.uk) – Aug. 26, 2009.
” ‘Evil destruction’ of a happy family – A system involving social workers, police and courts took a child away from loving parents for no apparent reason” by Christopher Booker (telegraph.co.uk) – July 18, 2009.
“Police given powers to enter homes and tear down anti-Olympics posters during 2012 Games” by James Slack (dailymail.co.uk) – July 21, 2009.
“Is Tougher Airport Screening Going Too Far?” (online.wsj.com) – July 16, 2009.
“A federal lawsuit has been filed claiming that two Jefferson County deputies tased three children numerous times and assaulted another” by Tesa Culli (register-news.com) – July 16, 2009.
“Man bursts into flames after being Tasered by police” (dailymail.co.uk) – July 21, 2009.
“Tucumcari police chief Tasers 14-year-old – Girl recovering after dart surgically removed from her head” by Chelle Delaney (pntonline.com) – July 3, 2009. – – Alternate Link (qcsunonline.com)
Automobiles, Travel, Breath Tests: “Police should be allowed to do random breath tests for drunk driving: MPs” by Andrew Mayeda (at ottawacitizen.com) – June 18, 2009.
“A suspect is tasered three times by police before being punched? New York? No, the streets of Nottingham” by James Slack (dailymail.co.uk) – June 15, 2009.
“G20 police ‘used undercover men to incite crowds’ ” by Jamie Doward and Mark Townsend (voltairenet.org) – June 8, 2009.
“Police launch mass DNA screening to catch rapist killer after woman’s body is found in park” (dailymail.co.uk) – June 8, 2009.
“Little Brother is watching you: Children of ten are taught how to spot a terrorist in police DVD” (dailymail.co.uk) – June 4, 2009.
“Now demoralised police are sent on LITTER patrols in bid to hit performance targets” (dailymail.co.uk) – May 15, 2009.
“G20 police officer said he wanted to ‘beat up hippies’ on Facebook” by Matthew Moore (telegraph.co.uk) – April 24, 2009.
“Britain’s first Jedi police woman harnesses the Force to catch criminals” (dailymail.co.uk) – April 23, 2009.
“Cops and citizens” by Ken Macdonald (guardian.co.uk) – April 17, 2009.
“G20 protest videos: Growing catalogue of evidence against police” by Paul Lewis and Peter Walker (guardian.co.uk) – April 15, 2009.
Police: “Ian Tomlinson death: Guardian video reveals police attack on man who died at G20 protest” by Paul Lewis (guardian.co.uk) – April 7, 2009.
“Anglers arrested and DNA tested by anti-terror police for using laser pens to scare ducks” by Arthur Martin (dailymail.co.uk) – March 24, 2009.
“Why it matters that the Army was on the streets of Samson, Alabama” by J.D. Tuccille (examiner.com) – March 19, 2009.
“SWAT Overkill: The Danger of a Paramilitary Police Force” by Glenn Harlan Reynolds (popularmechanics.com) – Nov. 28, 2006.
“Guardsmen to conduct urban training at Arcadia in April” by Butch Heman (carrollspaper.com) – Feb. 17, 2009.
“All officers need Tasers, police associations say” CBC News (cbc.ca) – Feb. 24, 2009.
“CCTV cameras ‘listen for trouble’ “
“New law to give police access to online exchanges”
“Man sought by UK authorities over alleged sending of DVD”
“Big Brother police to get ‘war-time’ power to demand ID in the street – on pain of sending you to jail” by James Slack (dailymail.co.uk) – Dec. 3, 2008.
“Vancouver police to get armour on wheels” by Anna Mehler Paperny, The Globe and Mail (at mobilizingmouse.com) – June 25, 2008.
“Police to get mobile fingerprint scanners amid plans to hold random identity checks” by Matthew Drake (dailymail.co.uk) – Oct 27, 2008.
“Cornwall police hail voluntary curfew in Redruth” by Craig Kenny (communitycare.co.uk) – Aug. 28, 2008.
Police State, Tasers: Taser Bracelet for Airline Passengers: “Want some torture with your peanuts?” by Black and Denning (washingtontimes.com) – July 1, 2008.
Article includes response from “Lamperd Less Lethal Inc., the Canadian company that designed the EMD Safety Bracelet”.
“Microwave ray gun controls crowds with noise” by David Hambling (newscientist.com) – July 3, 2008.
“Blond, white schoolboy is al-Qa’eda extremist, say police” by Richard Edwards, Crime Correspondent (telegraph.co.uk) – June 25, 2008.
“Berlusconi puts 2,500 troops on streets of Italian cities to patrol alongside police” by Nick Pisa (news.scotsman.com) – June 16, 2008.
“Militarized Police Celebrate Killing Americans” by Paul Joseph Watson (at votenewyork.com) – May 20, 2008.
“Thousand police raid drug gangs in north London”
“New police anti-extremist strategy”
Article: “Police shot diabetic in coma with Taser – because they thought he was suicide bomber”
Article: “Video of Vancouver Taser incident shows police zapping man within seconds”
Article: “Mom should not watch video of son’s death at Vancouver airport, says witness”
Video: “Polish Man Tasered to Death by RCMP at Vancouver Airport”
“Britain is slithering down the road towards a police state”
“High school student who wouldn’t stop using cell phone Tasered” by Eleanor Chute (postgazette.com) – June 4, 2009.
Another tazered to Death–Deputies Laughed
Value for value. If you appreciate this post, please donate a small amount to encourage more research and commentary.